Saturday, April 19, 2008

Weeee!!! =D

Elloooo everyone.
It was fun today,
Haha.

Anyways.
The main reason is the Haunted Mansion. (I prefer Haunter Library xD)
But i'll update bout what happen during morning.
Erhm nothin reli happened during morning until recess.
I went to duty at Pintu Besar AGAIN.
I wasn't happy cos whenever i come to this place it reminds me of scoldings that i got from someone =.="
Anyways,
The bell rang,
So i was happy and wanted to walk to Tangga Depan.
Then suddenly,
I saw Amelia & Chee Kwan from quite far.
And Amelia was like calling me to stop and stay there.
She approached me and tell me i should stay a little bit longer only go back class.
So i got kind of pissed and said,
"Then yesterday that Kuan Sing call me bell ring straight away halau ? What you want me to do now ? Everyone is telling me different things and who's one should i follow ?!?!"

And she's like,
"Oh no no, usually bell rang edi then you have to wait awhile. To make sure no one ponteng."

RIGHT after she said that...
2 Form 4 guys came in.
Yes it's that 2 new students who just came into our school.
But their from our school also last time.
That Fei Lin & that white guyyy.
Then Amelia stopped them and told me to write their name.

What appeared in my mind was,
"Holy fuck, I'm gonna get whacked =.="

Then Fei Lin was like,
"Like that also need write name ah ? I went back home to SHIT lah. This bloody school's toilet don't even have a door."

And i was like,
Omg that's not even an acceptable reason =.="
So they went back class after that and me and Amelia was still waiting at Pintu Besar.

Suddenly,
THEY CAME DOWN AGAIN.
Fei Lin was like,
"You write my name edi is it ? I go back home to SHIT also cannot ah ?!?!"

Damn hong pou,
I said,
"But the reason you gave is too unacceptable lah, why don't u explain this to the teacher?"
So they went back class without finding the teacher. (Obviously)
And when i was at Tangga Depan,
He called me from above and asked me if i wrote his name or not =.="
I was like "OH NO."
So I told him i didn't pass up his name =.="

But he's gonna know someday,
So just get ready to get punched ? = =

After recess,
We had Modern Maths then Bio.
Puan Zuraini was being a fucking bitch as usual.
Last time she always threaten us and say she'll DIMERIT us if we make noise/nvr do homework etc.
But now since DIMERIT has "disappeared".
She said she'll call us out in Perhimpunan instead =.="
And during all the class when we have to copy stuff from the whiteboard,
I'll sit beside Ying Jie because i can't see from my place,
Then she'll go like,
"Choy Yew Choon duduk tempat masing-masing, kalau tak saya tulis nama di Buku Disiplin. Pengawas pun begini."

I got damn pissed and answered,
"Kamu cuba duduk di tempat saya lah, kamu boleh nampak tak ?"

Then she just kept quiet and continue teaching.
Bloody bitch.
And i just realized that SHE'S MARRIED.
I wonder who's so BLIND and desperate,
That person must be desperate for fucking but no one wants to let him fuck so he just find Puan Zuraini instead since no one even wants to fuck her =.="

Anyways,
Ariff never come.
Everyone was happy and was like getting ready to go Haunted Library.
I was soooooooooo excited !!
LOL.

Anyways,
After school,
Me, Jia Meng, Wei Hsiang & Jian Hong went to te library.
Lots of primary school kids was there and i think almost all of them are the teacher's son/daughters.
They're like,
Cutting lines and stepping on my shoe,
Buggerrr.
I was like shouting,
"JANGAN CUT LINE !!! OI, YOU NAK MASUK KAH ?!?! PERGI BELAKANG !!!"
LOL,
I know it's mean to shout at kids but they're just so rude.
If they were'nt teacher's son,
I would've bullied them.
Pfftt.

Anyways,
While lining up,
Pei Ling & Sum Yee's gang are just behind us.
So i told them to wait for my scream,
If i scream means it's scary lah xD
Then we went in.
And i was sooo excited !!
Puan Assemah was siting at the counter,
LOL.
There was ppl guiding us through.
All the scary things start when we enter the curtain.
So yeah,
Jia Meng was like walking fast so we kinda seperate into 2 groups.
Jia Meng & Jian Hong,
Wei Hsiang & me.
I started screaming the second i passed the curtain.
And i was like holding and squeezing Wei Hsiang's hand and i kept on pulling him back when he wanted to go front.
And after that i started STRANGLING Wei Hsiang's neck while screaming and i he's so suffering,
LOL.
I was screaming all the way while Jian Hong & Jia Meng's like finding out who the ghosts are.
Hahahaha,
I was just screaming for fun lah,
At first it was kind of scary so i was screaming but after that it wasn't that scary anymore but i screamed also cos it's alot more fun xD
I can't really seee the ghosts though,
I only saw Chew Mun combing her hair LOL.
She was like combing my hair also =_=
And then b4 Chew Mun,
I was walking and suddenly i banged someone.
I thought it was Wei Hsiang BUT his kinda tall and like BLACK.
So i screamed and pushed him away and runnn.
Those ppl are like pulling your legs while you're walking, LOL.
I don't think i got pulled becos i was like, jumping all the way xD
After we came out,
Puan Assemah said,
"Takut ke ? Tak takut pun jeritttt"

LOL.
So yeah nothin happened after that,
Waited for my mom at the bus stop.
Then suddenly,
Soo Yok Man came and said Pei Ling & Siew Li cried when they're inside =.="
Before that I don't think it's actually possible to cry there =_+

Anyways,
I totally forgot bout my birthday.
Someone come up with a plan please !!
Argh!!

No comments: