Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Emotional & Frustrating April Fool.

Today..
Is a bad day.
Even though my April Fools for the past year isn't as fun as godknowshow.
But still,
I've nvr encountered and felt so bad during April Fool.
So yeah,
This is the worst April Fool ever.
It's not even funny.
Ugh.


Let's start with the emo part first.
My mood wasn't good when i went school.
Anyways,
Everything's kinda normal.
I even ate Joey's Chocolate CupCake which is very nice =]
Very sweet of you darling,
Thanks =D


But after recess.
Things started happening.
Before everything happening.
I already can feel Sze Hui's angry pressence towards me.
So i dun wanna disturb her lah.
Anyways,
After i came back to class.
The teacher haven't came yet.
So Jia Meng told me,
"Choon !! Sze Hui find you."

I was shocked because i didn't know she would wanna find me.
Anyways,
The teacher came in.
But i didn't care.
I went out and go to the next class to look for her.
I can't find her in her class and also 4H.
So i went back to class lah.
Then i saw her passing by my class.
So i went to her class.
Then i saw her talking with Sock Kwan, Jia Meng & Jian Hong.
So i joined also.
Butt she didn't bother me.
Usually when she's finding for me she'll go like, "Spell!!!!"
But this time,
No.
So i felt weird and i called her..
"Ah Fong"
She looked back with a idunnowadhappened look.
I asked..
"You find me ah ?"
Then some Malay guy said sumthin but i didn't heard,
Then she said,
"He helped me to answer."
I didn't know what happened but i know i was fooled.
I feel damn embarassed and i was really emo.
I felt like a FOOL.
So i ran out of the class immediately with a sad mood.
THIS ISN'T THE END.
I went back class emo-ly,
And i was seriously not in the mood.
Then i decided to cheer myself up and play with others.
But i did something to my friend that only ass holes would do,
I feel like an idiot.
Then she's frickin pissed at me.
I tried to cheer her up and apologize but she didn't bother.
So nvm lah...
Anyways,
Wai Ting and her gang came in.
They talked to Jia Meng & Wei Hsiang they all.
I sat kinda far,
So i didn't bother to go talk to them.
They didn't bother to give a shit about me also,
So whatever lah.
I'm just hated by everyone.
Sheesh.

The frustrating part ?
My brother and my cousin and my mom came to fetch me.
As everyone knows.
I hate my cousin.
(ps: not Yew Wing)
So yeah,
He always gossip bout other ppl and always say stuffs to impress others.
I don't like his personality and attitude.
Anyways,
I confessed to my father yesterday at TGIF about how i hated him and want him to leave our house.
Then my father told me not to think like that.
He says,
If he's being an ass hole and saying stuffs that aren't true.
I could say back stuffs that're not true to him also =.="
So anyways,
I try lah.
But i just can't control myself.
When we're having lunch today.
He talked about my maid again.
Saying how crazy she is and all.
I'm very sensitive when the topics involved with my maid, so i got really pissed.
And i mean REALLY.
Cos as you all know,
My maid said her father entered her body to tell us something.
So anyways,
My cousin said..
"People who always did bad and horrible stuffs will always act strangely and got involved with ghost stuffs easily."
I was frickin pissed.
You CAN'T,
Say sumthin which you don't even know it's true without evidence.
What i mean is,
You can't say my maid did BAD and HORRIBLE stuffs without evidence.
He never even see anything.
So he doesn't have the right to this.
Okay so if she is considered as doing BAD and HORRIBLE stuffs.
Then means you're the person who did MANY bad & horrible stuffs.
If you wanna say her,
Please think of yourself first.
Calling people to fuck off and ass hole.
You're the real ass hole dimwitt who should really fuck off.
Get the hell out of my fucking house.
NOW.
Maybe my brothers can still hang around with you and act like they like you.
But sorry,
I CAN'T do it.
Get lost, bastard.

No comments: