Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spellman. Ass Hole ??

Hey everyone.
I've never felt so bad in my life before.
This post.
I'm gonna dedicate it to my best fren,
Foong Sze Hui.
I wanna apologize to you.

Dear Sze Hui,
Sorry =( Well actually I wasn't stopping you nor unhappy that you're with him. I was just fooling with you ='( I'm not that kind of ppl who would stop my own best fren's relationship. I don't mind owhkayy ? I was just fooling aroung, I know it's stupid.. Sorry.. Anyways, I didn't mean to say so many things, and i don't mind everytime you left me alone and always together with him, except for the time you left me alone at library and when i hold your hand called you not to go, but you ran towards him with high speed =.=" But it's really okayy lah, I don't mind. I just feel really sorry, and i really think that i need to apologize. I dunno how to face you now, cos i memang dun hav the right to even say anything. I did something mean, really mean. Now i know why everyone hates me. And from now, I won't say a thing even if someone hates me, cos i know it's my fault. Anyways, I really want to apologize, I really dunno how to face you now. I "don't have face" to see or talk to you now. Cos i'm a really bad fren.. Sorry =( I don't mind if you don't forgive me and hate me, but i just wanna do what i'm suppose to, which is to apologize.. Sorry =(

Love,
Spell...

No comments: