Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Expected Truth.

Thanks for telling me that.
Cos we hadn't been chaating bout issues like these for a long long time.. =]
But i guess..
When you told me something's up,
I already expected it.
The moment you told me,
My mind was empty.
And i was already expecting it...
I should've be happy for you.
But my mood is kind of complicated..
I just feel that,
The distance is gonna go further and further.
We don't talk much in school since this year.
Even though we're in the same class.
But i guess we still talk alot sometimes.
Like when we're smsing ?
Haha =]
We're best friends since standard 6.
And we'll always remain that way.. =D
Hmmm.
So..
I just hope you'll do whatever that makes you happy.
But don't get yourself in trouble and full of regrets kay ? =)
I'll be there no matter what you do, friend..

No comments: