Thursday, April 24, 2008

Confidence..

I realised..
I'm that confident..
I may look like it,
And i always say things that lift my confidence.
Like calling myself hot, popular, slim etc.
Cos to me,
That's just a way of raising my confident..
I don't have confidence,
Really.
There's so many guys out there who're better than me.
In like everything.
Looks, knowledge, talent..
I'm not that great,
I'm an All-Half guy.
I don't do extremely good in stuff.
I just do oh-kayy in all kinds of stuffs.
So I don't have ONE particular talent..
Sighz =(
I just feel that,
I'm not a really special person..
And sometimes,
When people praised me,
I actually thought it was fake and didn't believe it.
Sighz...
I just hope i'll become a greater person,
So that i have the right to have confidence..
And won't looked down by you bitches out there,
Only obsessed in hot guys,
Bloody flirt.
Even though i'm not VERY hot but i'm still catogorised in it owhkayy.
Ugh,
I dun wanna perasan anymore.
I got pissed again =.="
I'll stop here before i start swearing and hitting the keyboard..
Bye =(

No comments: