Friday, April 25, 2008

Birthday Night =D

Sooo,
At night.
I went to Sunway Hotel's Sun & Surf Cafe to have dinner.
It's buffet =D
It's RM75 each person,
But my mom's friend had the 50% card so we decided to go there =D
If not we would've went Jogoya = =

Soo anyways,
When we reached there..
The place was kinda cool.
Not as nice as Jogoya though.
There were lotsa seats and not really alot of ppl,
So yeah.

The second i stepped in.
I noticed that seducing thinggggg....






FONDUE !!!!!!!!!

OmG !!!
And it's served with Marshmallows !!!
The taste is marvelous.
I only ate 2 though.
Cos i'm on diet =/
I still missss it T.T

Anyways,
The food was owhkayy.
It's kind of western style.
Lots of appetizer which means cold dish.
And then the main dish is like almost all meats.
So my style =D
There were duck, chicken, lamb, beef, yada yada.
And there were also oysters which is a no-no for me.
And there was this soup that's really nice tooo =D
And onee thing.
Usually,
You can get lots of cold drinks in buffet wan rite ?
But this one,
NO.
LOL.
At first i was shocked.
Cos there's only a cup of water for everyone.
Then only i know that there'll be ppl refill it when it's empty =.="
And there's also tea and coffee and cappucino etc.
Order oneee =D

Anyways,
Here's the picturesss =D









ROCKS !! XD












Hahaha, fireworks just for my birthday =D
So sweet of them lah.
Those ppl say that i really looked like a celebrity and so they decided to put some fireworks since it's my birthday =D
.......................................................................................
NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL !!!!
It's some company's Annual Dinner lah.
Hahahah.
They're having it on the Surf Beach.
Damn cool weyh.
It's just like partying like that.
I even went in.
Wondering how i got in ? xD
You see,
You don't need invitations to go in to partys.
You just put all your celebrity aura on and just walked through the gate gracefully as if you're invited and one of the V.I.P's.
Hahahaha xD
That's what i did xD
Sooo yeahh =D

Soo,
Went back after that and cut my cake =D
Happy 16th Birthday,
Mr Choy Yew Choon =D
You've grown and now you're a great teenager.
Not that guy who always got leftout during primary school days.
Haha,
And you're gonna show those ppl who doesn't give a damn about you that they will regret with what they did =D
Thanks everyone =]

No comments: