Thursday, April 3, 2008

Farewell.

=(
I thought it was a good day.
But i gues..
It's just one of those days that's not good nor bad.

My maid talked to me & my parents today.
She said that she don't wanna go back anymore,
She wanna stay and continue working for us.
I'm very happy,
But all her work permit and her passport is all canceled..
And the Plane Ticket also bought..
So no choice..

But my parents tried to help lah,
They called The Agency to ask,
The Agency said we need to wait for my maid's father call to make sure if he's okay for my maid to stay.
So we've waited,
And waited.
They said he'll call by 4 but it's already 9:30 now and he still hasn't called yet.

My maid is sad =(
You know this few days,
She look really exhausted,
And also like a body without the spirit.
We can see that she hasn't got enough sleep.
And she always starve herself..
Haiz....
Anyways,
She's goin back tomorrow.
But my parents had a new idea.
They said just take this as a holiday for her.
1 month later,
If she wants to come back then we'll take her back.
So need to wait for her to call us lor...

I really hope she can come back.
I realize I CAN'T go on without her.
I actually miss her..
=(
I know she's just a maid.
And everyone's saying how bad is she.
But i know in the heart she's not.
She has her own reasons to,
She regret that she said she wanna go back,
She says she still wanna work for us,
Haiz...

I hate those ppl who keep insulting her and talking bad bout her,
She needs to rest,
And stop taking all the pressure by everyone.
This few days,
It really hurts me to see her,
Whatever she do also she's not in the mood,
Really like a body without a soul.
And reallyyy lack of sleep.

It's okay,
I understand =]
And my house door will always welcome you whenever you wanna come back.
I'll be waiting for you.. =)
I put her to sleep just now,
I offed the light and told her to sleep,
And do the remaining work tomorrow.
It's okay =D

DeDe,
Promise me owhkayy ?
That you'll come back..
I know you wanna come back also,
I hope my parents will do this,
I hope they'll do what they can to take you back.
So my door is gonna be open always,
Waiting for you to return.. =)
Please come back,
You ARE already a part of my life.. =]

Love,
Spell... <3

No comments: