Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sorry...

Hey everyone.
I just want to apologise to my darling May Yen... =(

Dear May Yen,
Sorry for treating you like that today... I didn't mean it... I know i'm an asshole for doing that. It's not that i don't cherish our friendship.. Really... I love you alot lahhh. You're my best friendd.. =( You're the one who always layan me in school, not like some people, only layan me when they're mood is good... I don't wanna lose you... Cos i really cherish our friendship... I promise i won't do it anymore... Cos i really don't mean it lah... I'll do anything to make it up... Sorry kayy ? Please accept my apology =( I'll sing a song for youu =D I'm sure you haven't heardme sing b4.. Always brag in front of you but you've nvr heard b4... So i'll dedicate a song for you =D Only for you.. No one is that honoured to receive a song from mme b4.. xD!! Anyways, I just hope we'll be best fren's like normal again okay ? Pleasee... =(

No comments: