Friday, April 25, 2008

Silly Love..

Hey everyone.
Let's share bout the love experiences we had =D
Sorry if you don't want to read,
You can skip it LoL.

So anyways.
My first love was in form 1.
With a gurl that i knew from the internet.
Through my cousin =D!!
Anyways it's not such a great story to be happy with.
It's actually...
Sad. =(
Sorry to Joleen if i offended you with this post >"<
I don't hate you or anything,
Haha =D
We're cool =]

Anyways..
We knew each other from friendster...
Yeah LOL.
Haha,
We talked in the phone everyday.
Then 1 day we finally decided to meet each other.
So we went Sunway Lagoon.
It was my first time meeting a net friend so of course i was nervous =P
So Me & Yew Wing went.
And one of her friend and her went also.
So there's 4 of us...
LoL.
We had lotsa fun and we also took pictures.
Haha...
I remember i was form 1 that year.
And we both already knew that we liked each other..
But we nvr confess our feelings,
LoL.
So 1 day i decided to confesss my feelings to her.
And we became couples =D
And yeah few weeks passed.
And one day,
I received a message from her through friendster,
Calling me to write her a testimonial.
Haha. (that time it's still called testimonial... now it's comment haha)
So anyways,
I don't write testimonials cos i'm always too lazy to write.
So suddenly,
Her friend,
Cheryl called.
She told me to write a testimonial for her and it's a must,
Cos sumthin blah blah and she wanted to break up with me.
So i asked her what happened.
And she said it's suppose to be a test but her friend,
Cheryl spoiled it all =.="
So anyways our relationship started becoming bad ever since that.
And there's always lots of guys hunting for her,
So i always suspect if i deserve her..
Anyways,
After our relationship started for 1 and a half month,
She sent a msg to me.
Wanting to break up with me.
I forgot the reason too..
Haha,
Anyways,
I was really sad lah.
I still love her alot,
So i want her back lah.
And i realized that she actually liked my "best friend",
BEN.
So i asked Ben and apparently,
He said he doesn't like her cos he likes his ex =.="
So yeah,
I believed him.
And 1 day,
Me, Ben, My cousin & "her" and her friend Cheryl went to 1U for movies.
My cousin and Cheryl were couples,
So yeah haha.
And i think by that time,
Ben was already dating her.
But i didn't know,
She didn't tell me neither.
Soo...
We went for the movies.
And i sat beside her.
Halfway through the show,
All 4 of them started acting strangely.
Then Cheryl suddenly sent me a msg.
"****** asked if you want to go to the front row to sit since there's no one"
I was happy cos i thought she wants to be with me.
So i replied her,
"now ah?"

Then Cheryl asked me what happened and i realized she sent the wrong msg =.="
She wanted to send it to Ben.
And the reason she wanted to go to the front row was becos she wants to be with Ben i guess.
So anyways,
I saw Ben received a message and then he told me.
"Spellman, can i change place with you ?"

I was shocked.
Even though i didn't want to.
I said...
"Ok"
I got emo lah.
And suddenly,
I saw them holding hands,
Which broke my heart even more.
I think i was about to cry.
So suddenly,
All of them (2 couples) went out of the cinema when the show haven't even end.
So i was all alone in the seats.
And i still remember the movie,
Alot Like Love.
And the part was really sad where the gurl thought the guy was getting married.
And i cried...
LoL..
I was lonely and it was really sad.
Seeing the person you like with some other guy.
And i was actually having so much hopes.
So eventually i was damn disappointed..
Anyways..
I went out and meet with them.
And my eyes were red so they asked if i cried.
I acted as if nothin happened and said no...
So i guess we went back after that...

So then,
Few days later.
They went out again.
They got ask me also lah but i don't want cos if i went,
It might be even worst,
Maybe i'll even cry in the middle of the shopping complex.
And this time,
One of her good friend,
Janice went.
And by that time she's kinda close with me lah.
So i was kinda being irritating and kept calling her and asked what's happening =.="
Then they were watching the movie so i didn't bother lah.
So after the movie,
I called my cousin and asked did they do anything.
And he told me,
They hugged at the end of the movie.
I was sad but can't do anythin also lah...
So i called Janice at night.
We talked...
Haha.
I asked what happened.
She doesn't wanna tell me.
She said i would be sad.
I insisted her to tell me..
And she finally agreed.
She told me not to be sad.
She said..
At the end of the movie..
They didn't hug.
They kissed...

I went silent.
And cried...
And Janice was cheering me up which is really sweeet of her...

And for the few weeks and months.
I can't get through it.
I was reading the testis that was sent by Ben to her and also my cousin to her.
They were talking about they're new relationship and being mushie and all.
I cried..
And i think i read it almost everyday.
So yeah,
I cried everyday i guess..
It's like deepening your wound...
Haha.
I know it's kinda silly,
How i had so much hope for it but actually it's not even happening.
Anyways,
This is just a memory.
I don't blame anyone...
We've got our own lives too now =D
Plus,
They've brokenn upp xDD!!!
Hahahaha no lah,
I guess this is just a process that you'll go through in life.
So,
It's still a great memory =]
And thanks for actually loving me for that 1 and a half month.
I really appreciate it...
You made me feel different and special cos by that time,
I wasn't popular in school..
So yeah..
Thanks for everything... =]

No comments: