Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mixed Mood.

Helloooo everyone.
I was kinda pissed today.
I don't like being accused or misunderstood.
Well sorry for being DUMB.
You don't need to talk to me in that way.
And the way you talked and told Amelia.
It's as if you really think i wanna slack from duty.
I didn't wanna say it but I AM GONNA SAY IT HERE.
ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Puan Norliza see me that day.
She said she saw my name in the Buku Laporan every week.
I was shocked,
So i was like,
Owhkayy...
She searched and searched for 2 minutes.
NO SIGN OF MY NAME.
I only kena few times and all those times also i have a frickin reason.
(1) Spellman tidak bertugas kerana jumpa cikgu
(2) Spellman lewat ke tugas kerana Cik Sim tidak membenarkan rehat.
(3) Spellman lewat ke tugas kerana Cik Sim menjalankan "experiment" di Chem Lab.

Ahem,
Is this my fault ????
She told me to tell my Ketua Patrol if i'm late or can't duty.
Well THINK.
If i didn't tell my Ketua Patrol.
How did they know i was late becos i have to see teacher and etc ?
And she even told me when i was late for duty.
I should just go duty straight away instead of goin to eat first.
Well I DIDN'T!!
Ugh.
And sorry to say this.
Even though i'm gonna get scold or hated for this,
I'm still gonna say it.
Ketua & Penolong Ketua Patrols write things about us,
Like if we didn't do our job well or whatever.
Well if we really DIDN'T do our job well.
You should've tell us.
Welll yes you did it right by writing it in the Report Book and gave it to teacher.
But THINK.
You want us to duty properly.
But you didn't even tell us what we did wrong.
So we did wrong also we dunno lah ?
Sorry Amelia,
I'm not blaming you.
Everyone said,
"Kesian lah you, be in Amelia's patrol. Unlike my Patrol, ****** don't scold wan"

Well i don't mind if Amelia wrote about me becos if i did something wrong,
I will accept it.
But at least come and tell me so i wont do it again.
I don't hate Amelia.
I'm just friggin disappointed in myself.

Not ONCE in my life,
Since form 1 till now.
I never got such a bad performance until i have to see the teacher to tell her what's goin on with me.
Anyways,
I only kena write few times and i have to see her.
Even though it's nothin serious.
But everyone is treating me like a BAD prefect now.

And HIM.
Thanks ALOT for talking to me that way today.
Well i don't hate you,
I just got kind of pissed becos i felt really dumb for not knowing the easiest thing in my job.

Oh yeah,
Thanks alot bloody fucker.
Just when i'm going through things.
You just have to talk bad about me.
Well i don't effin' care.
You know i hate you,
Well i know you hate me tooo.
But i didn't disturb you.
And you just go talking bad about me in your class.
Get lost lah.
Don't think i dunno anything.
Cos you're just beside my class.
You don't have to say you didn't or anything.
Cos i have full evidence.
And i won't talk bad bout you.
Cos i'm not that kind of person.
Even though you talk bad boutt me i wont care also.
Becos i'm gonna be a singer next time.
This is like a training.
We can't stop or change what ppl think about us.
As an Artist.
We should just accept it and not care about what ppl think about us.
And for your information,
Please talk bad bout me more often.
Cos Artist always kena gossiped also.
So the more you talked bad about me,
The more i feel popular =]

So this time,
You can't deny that you didn't talk bad bout me anymore.
Once again proved that i'm right =D
I won't gossip bout you.
Gossipping bout you will just ruin my image.
You gossip more lah,
Since your image is already ruined.
Ppl like you who take gossipping as a pass-time are jerks.

There's no need for me to say anymore.
Cos everyone already know you're a jerk,
Haha.

So you wanna write back about me in your blog again ?
Come on.
Hahaha, means you admit lah ?
Well thanks for admitting,
I'm sure you got pissed after this you read this post and faster go and post another post about me rite ?
Hahahahahah !!!
Which means you admit everything that i say above lah.
There's no need to hide.
YES,
IT'S YOU!! =D

No comments: