Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sweet Sixteen =]

Hello everyone.
It's my birthday today =D

Well first of all,
I wanna thank everyone of you who wished me,
Even though no pressies but it's already really sweet that you all wished me.
Better than some of me so-called "best friends".
Didn't even wish me Happy Birthday.
Don't give me the reason that you didn't know it was my birthday.
Cos that's even worst.
Means you don't even care about me.
Pfft.
Whatever lah.

Well anyways,
I only received 3 presents.
From Sze Hui & Kei Yan, Chiou Hua & Chee Kuan =]
At first Jia Meng was like,
"huh ? wth that Chee Kuan bought ? OmG"
But after he read the little card she wrote to me.
He said,
"Aww.. She's so sweeet =D So are you gonna accept her back ?"
Haha,
So overall it's a really sweet pressie lah =D
Love ya darling... =]
And the pressie KY & SH bought for me..
As Daphne said,
"The coolest present ever."
LOL,
Thanks alot my darling Fish & Frog =D

And also thanks to those ppl who actually bother to spare some time and send me smses to wish me.
At least better than those who nvr even wish,
And nvr even look at you for the whole day.
I'm happy that so many of you remembered =D
And a form 3 gurl remembered too!!
Though we're not that close,
LoL.
She've mistaken it for tomorrow though,
LOL.
Anyways,
I'll be having my dinner at Sunway Hotel's Buffet.
Real excited =D
Oh yeah,
Did i mention ?
I got SORE THROAT & FLU since yesterday.
Sick birthday =_=

Anyways,
It was kinda fun at school today.
Lots of ppl wished me early in the morning,
Chiou Hwa, Ying Jie, Ying Xing, Glory, Husna, Yong Wei, Ching Yee.
It's kind of awkward real good cos everyone remembered and that means they cared about me,
I replied with thank you-s =D
Presents doesn't mean anythin.
The most important thing is the heart =D
You already made me really happie by wishing me Happy Birthday cos it makes me feel that i'm not alone and lonely.
There's still many friends along my side =D

So after that it was perhimpunan.
I saw May Yen.
I thought she totally forgot about it (I think she did).
And she didn't really bother to talk to me so i went to duty.
Then Kei Yan & Sze Hui gave me the present.
"Happy Box"
"From a friend who wants to make you HAPPY"
And it's a condom inside.
LOL.
Sounds damn pervert xD
So after that i went back to class.
And Leon wished me =D
He was bring really nice the whole day.
Then Jia Meng wished me,
Then Wei Hsiang came and wish me =D
And Kah Yan came also,
I think she's the only person who wished me in person.
Wai Ting & Shu Jen only wished me in sms.
But it's owhkayy alsoo lah =]
Anyways,
I stayed back after school for the Photography Meeting to help out on the Sesi Penggambaran next week.
Blah blah blah.
And i'm here =]

To YOUU.
Mr ***, We've been friends since standard 6 and you never even wished me. Now you have your gurl edi then forget bout friends lah ? Butt holee. You better get an explanation soon, And SEE YOU this Saturday. You might be spending time hanging with your chick again though =.="

Thanks May Yen & Carolyn for sending me the sms.
And Carolyn owe me a hug,
I was so disappointed when you didn't hug me today =(

I'm meeting the ex-Counseling teacher this friday, Sook Mun.
Me & Waiting's gang & Jia Meng they all are gonna celebrate at Calorie's.
Looking forward to it... =]

No comments: