Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tagged =]

Factsssss =D

Fact No. 1
I'm not the most popular guy in school, but i can be the nicest guy you'll ever know =D I'll be there to listen whenever you're ready to talk. Also, don't try to hide somthing from me cos i'll become emo, it's like you don't trust me =(

Fact No. 2
Treat me nicely =D I hate people to call me to "Go Away" when i asked them something, that's just annoying-ly rude. And don't explode and put all the blames on me just because you're not in a good mood. And also don't accuse me. If you believe that person who told you bad things that i did, then you're not a good fren, cos you believed that particular person but not me.

Fact No. 3
I'm self obsessed ;D But not those exagerating ones lah, i just love my faace and don't wanna change it =] I love taking pictures of myself, but i don't like ppl saying that i look ugly and weird. I like the way i look, accept yourself for how you are =]

Fact No. 4
I LOOVEE singing =D I love singing and it's already on a point that it can't return anymore. I perform and also join competitions, i enjoy it =D So i guess I'm considered as kinda experienced ? I don't rock in singing but i'm sure i will someday later, i'm still on progress too =) And i love going to Sing K, so if you wanna call me out, don't call me go watch movie cos i dont like it, call me out to sing =] and shopping also lah =D

Fact No. 5
I love dancing but i kinda suck at it. And i dont do Hip Hop, i do Latin =D Maybe you all think it's weird but to me it's not =] I'm very proud of it, sooo yeahh =]

That's about it i guess... =D

I tag,
Trisha, Sze Hui, Carolyn

No comments: