Wednesday, April 9, 2008

To Mr Weng Lord.

Dear Weng Lord :
I just wanna tell you that, you're not always right. Well you might think you're kind of the coolest person in the world while everyone else is a freak. Well why don't you try thinking why is everyone so different from you ? And I know you don't like the way i hate Miss Ong and all, but it's just the same like i hate the way you talked about Miss Sim. All i heard the reasons from you hating her is almost all because of cos she called you fatty. I know you'll say i hate her without reasons or stupid reasons too, but you don't know what she did to me, so you'll still love her. Cos she treats you good, dat's why you like her and think that every1 who hates her is wrong. But no, you never see how she treated me only. Anyways, you said she hated me because i was UNdisciplined ? Well okayy, it's the first time i heard someone said i'm not disciplined and rude, well if i'm undisciplined and rude, i don't know what are you edi. And i don't need you leaving your lousy comments here in my blog. Just to tell you, it's really rude to leave negative & bad comments at someone else's blog, it's just like scolding that person in his own house. So b4 u say other ppl rude, plss think of yurself first. I don't want you coming to my blog and call me fag and all again, and dun even wanna admit, whatever lah. And you also don't have the right to call other ppl fugly and fat cos YOU'RE NOT THAT GOOD LOOKING AND SLIM EITHER. From the day i know you, you started spreading rumours bout me. Saying how i flirt during form 2 and made Ying Xing hate me. And now, saying i eat alot during recess and kept spreading it around. Well i don't mind that but the thing is YOU, YOU pretend like you eat damn little. Like that time when you say the noodle is so much and after you eat it you'll be full. But usually after you ate your Nasi Lemak + Chicken, you'll eat sotong, and after that FRUITS. You don't need to explain to me, I don't wanna listen. And don't leave yur comments at my tag also, cos i'm sick of it. Last but not least, if lowering down someone else's reputation or insulting them makes you feel better or feel more confident, then you're a really horrible person =] I want you to take back saying i'm a horrible person last time. You don't need to explain anything, I don't really wanna hear you apologise also, even though i know you won't, but i just want you to change your attitude. Oh and remember during form 2, you said i couldn't last a minute in morning session ? Well i guess we could askk all the people around us, i bet they say they prefer me more than you. Nono i dunwanna hear yur explanations and lowering my reputation, cos i'm bored of it, that's what you always do, do sumthin more creative lah, other than going to other ppl's blog and leave negative comments. So if you wanna fight back or say sumthin bad bout me, you're allowed to say it anywhere anytime, but NOT in my blog. Shoo.

From,
Spell =]

No comments: