Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Birthday Plan ?

Hey everyone,
Lots of things happened today,
I don't wanna talk about it.
I nearly cried when Miss Renuka asked me about it.
My tears were already filling my eyes just that it hasn't came out yet.
I just smiled to everyone and just acted as if i'm owhkayy.
Well the tears went back in at last =D
Hahahaha.
Anyways,
Let's talk about my birthday celebration ?


Hmmmm,
I dunno lah.
I didn't celebrate my birthday every year.
Cos there's a biiigg reason to it.
Well all my frens are from like,
Different gangs and groups.


For example,
There's WaiTing gang. Sze Hui gang. MayYen gang. Chee Kuan gang. JiaMeng gang (+Ben +Trisha? Since she's so close with him nowadays but i doubt she'll be free go). VeeLeng gang. & MyClassmates gang.


If i called all of the people above to go,
I don't know where to go + It'll not be fun anymore.
Cos it's gonna be like seperate gangs.
I want everyone to have fun together.
But if i called everyone,
It'll be like,
1 group here another group there.
Like damn seperate lidat & not mixing together.
Somemore some of them are like, enemies =_=
It'll be damn awkward when they see each other and maybe they'll feel unhappy and so-on.
And I'll need to be like mixing with this gang while not forgetting the other gangs so I'll be like damn busy =.="
And i don't wanna leftout any of them cos they're all my friends =]
So i also dunno how ? =.="
Aaahhh !!!!
Can someone give me some ideas plss ?
Or should i just stay at home like every year =.="
But i really wanna make it special cos it's my Sweet 16 this year =D

No comments: