Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fishiiieeesssss !!! =D

Ugh,
I'm damn pissed.
I just deleted my whole post just now.
Whatever. FUCK.

--------------------------------------------------
Anyways,
Woke up at 7 sumthin,
Brushed my teeth and ate.
Then watched Youtube. (i do that every weekends)
I was thinking of goin to Kenko Fish Spa since yesterday.
So i convinced my father =D
My father finally agreed to go,
And also agreed to pay for me xD!!!

Anyways,
We had lunch at a restaurant there.
The environment damn fricking nice weyh.
The foood also quite nice.
I think it's called "Dai Guan Shan" in chinese.
Dunno what what mountain lah,
LOL.
Anyways,
Tell me it's damn nice plss =D




Pretty lights !!!


Nice rite ?
Wahahahah xD
Anyways,
Daddy & I love the food there,
It's china style i guess but got some SUSHI look-alike and also KIMCHI look-alike LOL.
Mommy didn't like the food,
She ordered the not so nice wan i guess.
And some of the rice there is like,
Rice + Cawan Mushi.
So for those ppl who doesn't like Cawan Mushi i think they don't like also.
But surprisingly i think it's nice.
Cos i don't eat Cawan Mushi wan,
I hate that disgusting eggg =.="

Me and Daddy was like,
"Next time we order..."
"Next time we only order.."
"Next time..."

And Mommy quickly said,
"Still got next time arh ?!?!?! Haiyohhh"

LOL,
Oh yeah we also ordered this red bean ice thingy,
It came at last.
And it's DAMN FRICKING NICE.
I miss it so much lah T.T
But i regret.
Cos i forgot that i'm on diet.
I got tooo excited and just forgot who i am.
I ate like there's no more tomorrow,
I even forgot to take a picture of it T.T

Anyways,
Find for the Fish Spa after lunch.
Was having trouble finding it cos i dunno where Red Box+ is =_=
Anyways,
I paid and i went to wash leggiesss then went to the gurl who work there.
She gave me the place where is just beside the stairs.
At first i didn't know that place SUCK.
I only feel like i don't like this place.
So when i sat down.
I thought that it was normal.
The fishies started biting me LOL.
Damn ticklish until i really wanna scream and hold someone tightly =_=
So of course i wanted to take pictures of them rite ? xD
BUT.
THE PLACE I SIT ?
They have this thing over there.
And the bubbles kept coming out from the water.
So basicly,
I CAN'T see what are the fishiess doing.
And also,
Almost ALL the fishess are biting the uncle's leg who's right beside me.
His leg full of fishiess while mine is so little.
And suddenly the lady come and tell me,
"Times up."

I was like WTF ?
So fast lah half an hour =.="
And the lady got problem wan i think,
See what happened.
*Lady "pook" my back*

Lady : Time's up.
Spell : Owh, owhkayy... Cloth ?
Lady : Time's upp.
Spell : * got irritated* CLOTH !!!


Then she quickly gave me the cloth =.="
Blurr case lah her,
Like scared i don't go like that.
So told me time's up loudly in front of SO many people.
Everyone's like looking at me.
Thanks ALOT.
Like scared i don't leave only =.="
So after that went back home and here i am ? =D

Sooo there's school again tomorrow.
Nooo =(
Hope nothing BAD happens anymore.
See youuu all tomorrow... =]

No comments: