Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pfft.

I can't believe MR BEN really didn't sms me.
Oh my god,
You're like,
Almost the only person who didn't wish me.
What are youu.
Only think about your gf.
This is the only year you didnt send me a msg and i will remember this T.T !!!!

Anyways,
Lots of things happened today.
Such a baadd day...
Soo Yee cried.
Sakai wasn't happy.
Kei Yan was in a bad mood.
I'm certainly emo-ing.

Well,
Soo Yee asked me what happened.
I don't know how to answer.
Cos there's lots of reasons.
One of the things is about someone someone.
I'm not happy with he/her actions so yeah i don't even frickin care now.
I don't wanna know what's happening with he/her anymore.

And..
I know this is stupid..
But i thought of my maid.
She came in mind during BM class today.
I didn't burst out in tears,
Thanks to Soo Yee =]
Well,
My maid...
I remember the days when after things happened and she's goin back.
She's not in the mood for the whole week.
She doesn't wanna go back..
That look on her face,
The sorrow and sadness,
I felt it all...
And until the day that she told us she doesn't wanna go back...
I actually got so happy and waited for her father to call..
I got so nervous...
Cos i don't want her to go...
And finally...
Her father didn't call...
Which means she has to go back...
Sighz...
I hope she's having a good life now.
Cos she deserve much more than this.
She's a nice gurl,
Haha =]
She can stay in indonesia and maybe find another mate and stay there ?
Since it's her hometown...
I just hope everything's owhkayy for her... =)

Anyways..
It's a really bad day today lah.
Leon & Sakai fought.
Since Sakai wasn't in the mood for the whole day...
I was trying to stop Leon,
I kept holding his hand and pushing him back and end up they both kept whacking me =.="
Just hope everything's okay for them? =(

Everything suck.
I'm goin MyFitness later.
Hopefully can release all my anger and sadness.
Byeee =(

I'm starting to wonder if you even care about me, always act like you didn't see mee, and you acted as if you didn't care, ugh.

No comments: