Monday, April 7, 2008

Another half-half day.

Sorry guys,
I'm not in the mood to write about sports day.
Well apparently,
There's a bad news for me..

Well after Sports Day,
I went Mid Valley with my parents.
It was all okayy and my mood was okayy also.
Well until we went to Mid Valley Carrefour to buy some groceries.

My dad received a phone call...

Dad : Hello ? Ah yes, erhm, let's have a drink during some time and you can bring along all of your maid's portfolio also.

Which means,
My dad wants to hire another maid..
My mood went all down right after that.
Then i asked my mom and dad...

Me : Mummy, we duwan DeDe edi ah ?

Mom : Yah lah, she also go back edi, how to work for us ?

Me : But i thought that time you say, call her to call back after a month if she wants to work ?

Mom : Aiyo, that 1 is just to pujuk her lah, you ask your daddy lah, he say one.

Dad : Still want to call her back ah ? Later suddenly suddenly go crazy again.

Me : ....... *sadness was showed*

Dad : Aiya, even if she work 10 years or 20 years, one day she will go back also wan lah.

Me : *speechless*

I can't believe this.
DeDe's NOT coming back.
Somemore it's not that she doesn't want to come back,
WE'RE the ones who doesn't want her anymore... =(
She doesn't deserve this lah...
I really don't know what to tell her when she calls us..
She's gonna be disapointed,
REAL disappointed..

And for now,
I just hope she doesn't call back,
Or when she call us,
She'll said that she decided not to work for us.
That way it'll be better lah,
So she doesn't seem rejected by us and she's ok with staying at her hometown.
I really hope she doesn't wanna come back,
Well cos maybe,
That way,
She'll be happier..
I just hope she's happy,
I hope she's having great time having reunion with her families and all and doesn't wnna come back anymore..

DeDe,
I hope you're having a great time now,
So you won't wanna come back,
So you won't be disappointed and sad.
I hope..
You're life will be great after this.
This is just bad memories,
It's a part of every1's life.
I hope you can go on with your life and continue making great memories...
Thank you for all your help...
I'll really miss you... =]..

No comments: