Saturday, April 12, 2008

A day full of resistings and seductions =_=||

Hello everyone.
Sorry bout all the emo and frustrated post in my blog.
I know it shouldn't be like that so i'll try to change kayy ? =]
Anyways, i'll update bout yesterday first.

11/04/2008 Friday

It doesn't seem to be a great day for every1,
Well, things happen.
When i went school yesterday,
I wasn't in the mood to study cos i'm goin Carrefour to Sing K after school with Li Kuen & Vee Leng.
So anyways,
I did something which i'm very proud of and really happy =D
Well you see,
During recess,
I went to my Tempat Jagaan as usual,
Which is Pintu Besar.
Yong Sheng, who's suppose to jaga with me wasn't there,
So i duty myself first lor.
Suddenly,
The fat ass form 3 guy that i hated came to me.
He didn't said anything,
And then he just sat down on the "bench". (i dunno what's it called)
Obviously i wasn't happy having him around,
And he's actually sitting down during duty.
So i TOOK a picture of him sitting down,
OBVIOUSSLYY,
He didn't know xD
Then he went duty after that.
So i was eager to find Kuan Sing & Amelia to show them the picture,
Evidencee xDD!!!
So i went to find Amelia,
We talked.

Spell : Amelia !!! I caught someone "tau lan". I got evidence somemore, i took the picture with my phone !!

Amelia : Oh my god, you ah !! Camera phone somemore !!

Spell : Come i show you, let's go to somewhere quiet.

Amelia : Nono, You show to Kuan Sing cos he's writing the report.

*Runs to Kuan Sing with Amelia*


Amelia : He say that form 3 fella "tau lan".

Spell : I took his picture somemore !!

Kuan Sing : Show me.


*showed to Kuan Sing*


Kuan Sing : Hahaha, okayy.. *with an evil voice*


Muahahahahaha,
This is payback time man,
He accused Boon Pin of not duty-ing the other day while it is he who didn't duty.
Ass hole,
Go suck your own cock you bloody dooofus.
BIMBOOOOOOO!!

Ok,
Back to the story.
After all the things i did,
I went back to class.
So anyways,
When i reached Block C 2nd floor (where my class is located)
I saw a bunch of guys & Carmen there.
I know something's goin on,
But i dun wanna be sampat even though i wanna know =/
So then,
Carmen asked me,
"Jian Hong leh?"
I was so blur, i replied with a "Coming up?".
So i went back class,
I know something's wrong,
But don't wanna ask around lah,
Later kena whack =O
So then,
Jian Hong kinda came up and i have no idea what happened,
After some time he walked back to our class,
Looking realllyyyyy emo.
Obviously i won't go around asking what happened right ?
Cos he's already sad enough lah,
I don't wanna mention it in front of him,
It's just like deepen his wound only.
Everyone was talking about it,
Serious shit.
Except for me,
I didn't ask anything & anyone.
Even though i hate him,
But still he don't deserve this.
Well i'll say what happened later but i only know the short version.
Anyways,
Nothing special happened.
After school me and Li Kuen went to the back of the school to wait for the bus to go Carrefour.
On the way there i saw Trisha lookin emo,
Wanted to accompany her since she's so lonely but i was in a hurry,
So didn't have the time.
Sorry =(

Anyways,
On the way goin there,
We passed by the flats lah,
Then i saw Sangkara smoking o.O
EYH Am i allowed to say it here ??
If i can't then faster tell me okayy ?
I'll erase it as soon as possible.
Sorry if this is gonna cause anything =(

Anyways,
We went to wait for the bus but it didn't come,
So we ride taxi instead.
Blah blah blah,
Reached Carrefour,
Met with Vee Leng and we went to change.
The toilet stinks,
Full of smells of smoke and cigarettes throughout the floor.
So we went sing k,
Blah blah,
Li Kuen rocked as usual.
Was getting Vee Leng's attention.
I didn't get any attention.
So i'm feeling abit depressed lah.
Vee Leng only praised her,
Not even a word about me,
Pfft.
So after i went home,
I threw my uniform on the laundry basket.
Suddenly when we're having dinner, my mom questioned me.


Mom : You asnwer me honestly, where you went today ? Why your uniform full with the smell of cigarettes ?

Spell : Wth ? Got meh ? I dunno.

Mom : You really went to carrefour or you went somewhere else ?

Spell : Wtf, you don't believe me ? Okay, you go school check my attendance.
Mom : So what if you got gp school ? Did you mix with those ppl that smoke ?

Spell : OmG, i never lah, Wtf.

Mom : You lie or whatever, it's just for your own good only, is yourself who doesn't appreciate your own,

Spell : WTF ?!?!?! I NVR LAH, I hate smoking so much why will i smoke ?

Mom : How i know later you got INFLUENCED by your FRIENDS.

After that i was like,
I hate ppl smoking owhkayy,
Why am i gonna smoke ?
I bet if i smoke,
I'll EWWW myself =.="
And the "friends" she's referring to.
THEY DON'T EVEN EXIST.
How are they gonna influence me ? =.="
Simply accuse me.
But i think she believe edi lah after that.
Well she better be.

Went back home with a bad mood and slept.
Oh yeah b4 i slept,
I asked Jia Meng about what happened to Jian Hong.
It seems that he said sumthin bad about Carmen which hurt her feelings and he didn't realise also.
I was like, lidat also need to find him meh ?
And Jia Meng said she's just trying to make it into a big matter =.="

Another bitch...
Sorry to call you this but it's true,
You don't call a bunch of ppl here just becos that person said sumthin mean about you.
If we have to do that everytime someone backstabbed us,
Then life will be like damn busy lah rite ?
Ugh.

12/04/2008 Saturday
It's weird today,
LoL.
I resisted so much and the seduction's like getting worst.
My seduction is referring to foods =_=
I eat damn little today,
Serious weyh!!
I went Mid Valley with my parents.
We went to the highest floor's foodcourt to have lunch.
I only ate the Japanese Curry Chicken and a bowl of rice.




THAT'S ALL.
Somemore the chicken i only ate like, half of it.
So i'm proud of myself =]
Anyways,
I saw ppl eating waffles which made me wanted also,
But i resisted and i succeed !!
I never bought it =D

Anyways after that,
My dad offered to eat Asam Laksa at Jusco,
I told him i was on diet and stop seducing me with foooods!!
So we went back since there's nothing to do.
And thenn,
We reached Mc Donald.
For me,
Mc Donald's food's not so good.
So i don't wanna eat it.
But whenever Mc Donald comes in mind,
This is what appeared


Mc Donald = Ice Cream = Mc Flurry Oreo = FATTTTTSSSS





I hurried to the car park to escape from it =_=
I imagined if i ate the ice-cream,
It's like THAT amount of oil in my body T.T
I was so relieved.
Went back home "safely" without seductions =D

Just when i thought everything is over..
I found a box in the kitchen,
I wanted to cry.



Once Again...





I ran upstairs immediately without looking what flavours inside which will make things WORST.
I'm not goin down, no no =(
So i guess i did a great job resisting so much rite ?
And not eating extra lot xD
Cos usualy at Kim Gary i eat 3 SETS wan lah =.="
So praise me kayy ?? =D
Wahahhaa,
Buh-bye~
Will update again 2morrow i guess.
=]

No comments: