Sunday, April 27, 2008

Carnival. Old Friends. Disappointed.

Hey everyone.
Yeah it's Sri Saujana's Carnival yesterday.
Not gonna update much bout it cos it was kinda boring... (no offense cos everyone said that..)
Anyways,
There wasn't much ppl from Primary..
Kinda little i guess..
Well i only remembered i saw Xiang Mei,
LOL.
Oh yeah and i also saw Chong Min Hui's mom.
She's like,
"Wahhhh 'Cai Yao Jin' (my chinese name). Wahh, why you suddenly become so leng chai wannn ? When i see you last year also not so leng chai wan wohh"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA xD
I didn't mean to be perasan but on that second,
I really wanted to reply her..
"I knowww"
xD!!!
Ok,
Enough of bragging.
Oh and i saw this old friend.
I was looking at her and she was looking at me.
I smiled at her and she smiled back then i continued walking.
Suddenly,
She asked,
"Do i know you ??"
I turned back and answered her (While Jia Meng they all decided to leave me alone)

Spell : Yah, from Yoke Nam rite ??

Old Friend : Yah, what's your name again ? I kinda forgot.

Spell : "Cai Yao Jin" (In chinese), you remember ?

Old Friend : Errr... Yah... (sounds awkward LOL) I saw you and i just felt that you look sooo familiar.

Spell : Haha, you too. I saw you then i already know who're you.

Old Friend : Haha, wow, you've changed alot.

------------------------------------------------------

And alot more lah..
And during primary school days,
We SERIOUSLY wasn't close friends.
We seldom talk also.
But then yesterday.
We talked as if like we're closeee friends.
LOL.
And i was actually happy to meet some old friends..
I didn't know i would..
Cos as everyone knows,
I don't wanna meet old primary school friends cos my primary school days was kinda bad.
I don't really have friends.. (Until standard 6 when i met a retarded guy named Ben followed by a guy who always speak vulgar even though in such a small age named Jia Meng)
Anyways,
The reason i don't wanna go back to primary or etc is because,
I guess i already had enough of the days of being alone.
I seriously don't like the feel of being lonely.
I wonder how i can stand it last time...
Haha..
I remember i used to eat alone in recess during primary school days.
I actually think it was normal.
But now,
I think i'm really lonely.
Kinda pitty the oldd mee.
With no friends and all..
But now,
I have lotsa frens..
And also,
They won't mind whatever's awful about me and helped me out =D
They're the ones that i can't manage to lose them.
Every one of them has to be in my life =D

Anyways,
I guess..
After this Carnival thingy and met with some friends.
I guess i WILL go back to my primary more often and also to some other school's Carnival...
Haha,
I've finally got through this.
Kinda happy =D!!

Anyways,
I'm helping out for the Sesi Penggambaran tomorrow and also Tuesday...
So...
No classes for me xD
Muahahahaha.
Hope teacher doesn't scold...
Ciaozz =]

=====================================
So many topics about me,
I've heard about it...

My happinesss wasn't real,
No one was there for me even when i was emotional...

Why is it when i'm weak,
I'll think of you more?...

If you've heard about it...
Will you think of me ?...
Just like an old normal friend ?
Or you pitty me because you love me?...

There's lots of things i wanted to tell you..
Thinking about it without an end.
How should i respond ?
I miss it, but i can't do anything.

If you've really heard about it...
Will you really believe me ?
Will you believe the rumours,
Or you'll still believe that i'm always that person who didn't change...

After so many things,
I've finally understand.
The person who understands me,
It's you.

When i thought you're thinking of me...
My heart still warms...

So many rumours out there.
If you've really heard about it,
Would you believe it ?
Or you'll choose to believe me ?

I really wonder.
Would the rumours actually affect the impression of me in you ?

Or would I still remain as the person who once loved you in your heart...

No comments: