Monday, March 10, 2008

WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone,
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
I'm gonna update bout today later,
But firstly.
Guess wad ?

Remember i went for an audition 2 weeks ago ?
AND YES,
THEY CALLED THIS EVENING AND TOLD ME I GOT IN XDDD!!!!
See May Yen, now you have to take back what you said xP!!!

Anywaysss,
The 2nd Round of Audition is this saturday,
The person there said,
Instead of just singing,
We can have some other performances after the singing,
Example, Instruments, Dance & all.
So yeah,
I'm gonna choreograph a short dance of Jive with the song Candyman.
So wish me luck everyone !!! =D

Well at least I've proved to those ppl who looked down on me x)
I've proved myself now so i guess i achieved what i wanted to =]
But of course i wanna go further through the audition also lah,
Hope there's the 3rd Audition for me tooo =)

This is gonna be a busy week.
LoL, better than rotting at home, haha.
Bye everyone !!
Wish me luck !!! =]

No comments: