Sunday, March 30, 2008

Something Bad.

Hey everyone,
I'm like really down now.
Something happened.
Just now.
Like few minutes ago.

Anyways as I've said b4,
My maid's always emo these days.
And the reason is because there's this guy behind our house keep disturbin her.
Anyways,
She exploded today.
She just came and talked to Mom about something about herself, her dad and her son/daughter.
Anyways,
She's really emotional and pissed and all,
And she's almost screaming cos she's too frustrated,
My mom's trying to console her but she don't understand what my maid is talking about.
Yeah really bad times communicating.
So my maid wants my mom to bring her to see the guy and asked him about the whole thing.
My maid started saying something about her father came over to Malaysia and something about her "anak" died or sumthin like that.
Anyways,
After my Mom came back with her.
It seems that the guy who lives behind doesn't know my maid.
And my maid got all frustrated and pissed and started saying she's not SiDeDe (i think it's her name but we call her DeDe)
Then she's kind of yelling cos she's really frustrated and started calling my mom to call the agency or dunno what.
And she's saying she's not herself but she's her dad or sumthin like that.
Then my mom got pissed and had enough of trying to calm her down.
She actually screamed and yelled at my maid like loud.
I wasn't happy,
Cos she doesn't even know what happened and she started screaming at my maid.
Then my mom called the guy from the Agency, which is my dad's fren.
And now, he came and he started scolding my maid again.
I don't like this guy.
And now he's laughing and saying maybe she's gotten crazy or the spirit possessed her or sumthin,
Saying now she's her dad and not her.
I also don't know.
Sighz,
I pity her now,
Now this guy is yelling and screaming at her.
And balming everything to her when they don't even know the situation.
Cos i know my maid's not a bad person.
I dunno lah,
It seems like something really happened to her.
She kept saying she's not herself now,
She said she's her dad.
I dunno,
I'm worried...
Sighz.. =(

No comments: