Sunday, March 30, 2008

Goodbye My "Lover"

Hello everyone.
About the previous post,
LoL,
It's not how i thought it was but i think it was even worst.
Anyways,
I don't wanna talk about it anymore.
My maid wants to return to her hometown.
We respect her decision =]
She's goin back this Friday.

And yeah,
Of course i doo miss her alot,
But if i see this from another point of view.
She wants to go back,
That's what she wants.
So if she's happy and satisfied,
I'm really relieved =]
So now we're letting her enjoy the days she have left and let her have some happy memories.
She's still really emo now.
But i hope she can get over it soon =]
Oh yeah,
Just to tell you all,
No one died,
LOL.
I hope she'll have a better life next time lah.
She's the greatest maid i've ever had,
She's the most hardworking maid,
Cutest maid,
And the most cheerful maid ever =D
I hope she can stop working for other ppl and start her life all over again with her sons & daughter and also her father =)
She can alsoo find a job in Indonesia,
Haha.

To DeDe,
I wish you luck for your future and also not to forget me. Hope you can be as cheerful as ever and as happie as ever. Hope everything goes well in your life. Love you =]

Goodbye my darling maid,
I'll never forget you,
My "lover" =D
Goodbye now... =]
<3 Spell

No comments: