Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Aaahhhh !!!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!
FUCK !!!!!!!!!!
I typed so fucking long,
I think i typed for 40 minutes edi,
Bloody chee bye,
Fuck everything.
UGHHHH.

Anyways,
I don't have the mood to post so much emotions and feelings like just now.
I'm just gonna frickin say,
Yes i failed 3 subjects,
So what,
Don't laugh at me.
Yeah i know i cheated on Sejarah yet i failed.
Whatever lah.
Just to tell you all,
I'm very happy becos i got 68 for Physics,
Maybe it suck for you,
But for me it rox,
Cos i don't have confidence for it.
Anyways i'll just simply write about what fuckin happened during the results of the Physics paper.
I was nervous and waitin for it,
Then the teacher called,
"Spellman, 34"
Just so you all know,
It's x2,
So yeah it's a 68.
Not the highest though.
So today tuition i was doin the fucking Chemistry cos i failed it,
Like yeah,
I decided to go jogging since i didn't go yesterday.
You see,
I wanted to go jogging yesterday,
But sadly,
I fell asleep halfway watching the bloody youtube,
And by the time i woke up,
IT'S ALREADY 6 SUMTHIN.
So yeah,
No jogging for me,
Fatss for me.

Oh, And did i mention it feels so happy to get laughed by classmates everyday saying i'm fat?
One day i'm gonna be a slim guy and i'll show you guys,
I'll make you guys regret for saying me fat and making frickin names for mee.

Anyways i went jogging with Chee Kuan,
I walked from the Sri Petaling Lrt Station to the Bukit Jalil Lrt Station =.="
Owh and actually i was planning to go jog myself,
But my tuition teacher and May Yen kept scaring me and say that i'll get robbed and raped =.="
So i find Chee Kuan to accompany me instead =_=
Anyways,
Since she's so popular with guys nowadays,
Maybe i could go out with her and feel how is it like and show off at the same time xD
Anyways,
I ACCIDENTLY saw her underwear's colour, LOL.
It's Black and Pink xDD
Wahahahahaha,
Don't scold me plss =X

Oh yeah,
I heard that Grace gurl from afternoon session which is also a prefect,
Is like asking autographs from Morning Session Prefects o.O
She asked Amelia's, Suet Ling's,
And i dunno who's lah.
But the main point is......
.....................................................



SHE NEVER ASKED MINE !!!
LIKE HELLO ???
I'M POPULAR ALSO LAH GIRL,
WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHO IS SPELLMAN ?
GO ASK AROUND LAH,
GEEEZ.
I DON'T WANT TO SIGN YOUR AUTOGRAPH BOOK ALSO,
SHEEEESHH.

Don't misunderstood,
I'm "not" jealous or anything.
Just that it's weird not asking for my autograph.
I'm willing to sign it owhkayy,
Cos i'm popular =.="
(Ok this is goin toooooo far...)

Anyways,
I'm still waitin !!
I'll bring a pen along this few days,
Or if you have one of those cool marker autograph pens,
Which is like better xD
And i can give you my photo with my autograph on it also xD
You can be the first one who received it free,
LOL!!
Muahahahahahahahaha !!!! xD

No comments: