Friday, March 21, 2008

Suck lah =(

Ok you know what ?
This SUX.
I'm like all EMO and i don't even know the reason.
I dunno lah,
I just need someone to talk to =(
But apparently,
NONE of the people who would talk to me onlined.
Trisha's not online.
Daphne's not online. [i'm too boring for her]
MAY YEN's not online. [i don't think she wanna hear me crapping =.="]
Sze Hui's not online.
Kei Yan's not online. [online also like dun wan care me]
Shivani's not online [even though if she is, she wouldn't bother to care me, too bad lah i'm just not popular enough for her, and she just loves my cousin MORE than me =(]
Jia Meng's not online [even if he is, he doesn't care if i'm emo or not and all he cares about is his frickin online game =.="]

This sux lah =(
Can one of you come online NOW ?
I need you all T.T
PLEASEEEE !!!!
Or else by the time you guys onlined i'm already gone.
Sighz...

No comments: