Tuesday, March 4, 2008

ASSHOLE!

BLOODY ASSSHOLEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess who's the bloody asshole that made me write it here =.="
No, you're wrong.
And yes, it's ME.

Yeah me.

Ok i have to say I'm really sorry to Daphne and i really feel damn bad now. Sorry =(
OWHKAYY, so anyways.
Most of you don't know about it, cos i didn't tell any1 =.="
Okayy sooo,
I started to realise that Daphne's looking for Fung Soon like 3 weeks ago,
Yeah like, EVERYDAY!
So as "sampat" as i am, i started to suspect and observed.
So yeah,
She finds him EVERYDAY for like, almost a month, and started asking him who he likes.
WTH ?!?!
I mean, that's what ppl who love each other asks rite ? LOL, i dunno lah =_=
And then i started to "not" kacau them and let them have a great time,
LOL.
I told a few friends lah, like Trisha, Serena, that's all, LOL.
Then erhm,
Daphne's trying to stop finding him so that Fung Soon wouldn't misunderstood.
But i was like NOO WAYYY,
I didn't mean to make that happen.
So anyways she still finds him and all lah, LoL.

Anywhosss,
Daphne talked to Fung Soon 2day and she said that he's avoiding her and not looking her in the eyes !!
Like wtf, i really didn't mean to make this happen!!
I want them to be friends, i think they're cute together lah, LOL.
Anywayss i just don't want their relationship like that,
I don't wanna ruin it.
Daphne enjoys talking to him becos he's nice and funny, even though when their topic are meaningless, but they enjoy it,
And i really don't wanna ruin it.. Sorry =(

Dear god, forgive me for being such a JERK and plssss make them closee frens again !! I'll be willing to sacrifice anything for this T.T

And To Fung Soon (which is not reading this):
Sorry to youu and plsss be close frens with Daphne agaiiin!!! I love seeing you 2 together lah =(

To Daphne :
Really sorry and i hope you 2 can work it out =(

(LOL this sounds like their couples and i just ruined their relationship =_=)

Anywaysss, hope everythin will work out for the both of them, good luck !!! =]
And also hope everythin will turn out as usual and great 2morrow.
Nightz.... =D

No comments: