Monday, March 10, 2008

Holidayy

Hey everyone, forget about the whole spammer think,
He don't get to ruin my life just by doing that,
And i'm not gonna go angry and frustrated again cos it's just a frickin watse of time =.="

Anyways, i'm on emo mood again.
I dunno also lah, LoL.
Anyways, I'm suppose to join Kei Yan and Sze Hui to Sunway this friday (organized by Fui Jinn)
LoL, but i won't be goin cos i'm uninvited and and i feel so unwelcomed =_=
And i have a strong feel that there's lots of ppl in 4G who dislikes me, so yeah =.="

Anyways!! I'm still goin to Sunway this thursday with Lee Chin,
She says we're suppose to have a reunion with Vicky,
But to me it's more like, she wants to meet her boyfriend = =
Anywaysss, we're just goin there for shopping.
And for those who doesn't know,
There's a place called Asian Avenue in Sunway Pyramid highest floor,
Which sells clothings JUST LIKE Time Square's !!
So yeah, i'll be buying shirt from there, don't say it's tooo lala owhkayy, LOL.

And on wednesday i'm gonna go carrefour for ebox with Kei Yan & Sze Hui xD!!
LoL, even though they're mic suck but it's still better than nothin rite, LoL.
And Kai Ling's bf is coming down to KL (from Penang),
So we might go to Times Square on dunno when, but most prob is sing k too,
YaY me xD

The guys are gonna be like so boring there,
Dunno so shy for wat =.="

Anywayssss,
I wanted to talk about the whole DAP & BN thing which is so POLITICS,
So i don't think i'm gonna write it here, LOL.
Instead, I'll post this funny video about the whole election thing, LOL.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rqbZhtD6W4g

Watch and enjoy xD

Anywayss,
Can anyone tell me who's going to the Pudu Girl School's IU Day ?
I wanted to go but i don't know who is goin,
And i've nvr been to any IU Days so,
I don't know what to wear/say/do LOL.

Anywhoss,
Will update again 2morrow i guess.

No comments: