Monday, March 24, 2008

To My Dear Form 1 English Teacher, Miss Ong =]

Ellooooo everyone,
I can't sleep,
So i've decided to blog,
And since i am like DYING to write a post about & to Miss Ong,
Here goes =D
-------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Miss Ong :
Remember the time you tormented us during form one ? Anc scold us when you're not mood is bad ? Haha, and remember how you've hated me for form 1 and form 2. Until when i actually helped yur precious English Club earned 50 bucks during the Hari Koko. Well i thought we could finally be nice to each other. But now i know, it's impossible. Since you hold such a big grudge against me and i don't even know why, I've decided to hate you as well. Oh yeah, you're one of the teachers i will talk about and curse next time when i'm talking bout my school days, yeah. And remember that time when you told me to use my brains ? Well thank you, and i will. Thank you for teaching me a great lesson. And also, before you scold someone, mind your own language =] Your image as the teacher with good manners is ruined. Your not the old Miss Ong anymore. And you should really change your attitude, you're not that great, so stop showing the face to everyone as if you're so darn great, you're just an old lady who hasn't gotten married yet. Mind me from my rudeness, you taught me everyone can talk impolitely once in awhile =D Anyways, i know you hate me, but so what ? I hate you TOO. And you're not even a part of my life, so i won't get all sad because of you, you're just some old lady who passes by in my life. Which i don't even bother to take another look at. Anyways, I just don't like your attitude, but don't care lah, you don't bother me, i don't bother you. Good luck in your life =]

Love,
Spell =D

No comments: