Monday, March 10, 2008

Swing.

Hey again everyone,
Well yeah i've thought about lots of things.
And yeah,
I realized it's not a big deal even if i got in.
And now i'm feelin emo,
For no reasons, =.="

Anywayss,
this holiday is suppose to be happy,
but i don't feel happy...
Well yeah i feel happy for the extra sleeping time and also the escape from studies.
But i'm still doin the same thing everyday at home.
Soooooooooooooooooo, i think..
I'm gonna collapse,
I dunno,
If too many things're happening i really can't take it.
I mean,
It's not like there ARE things happening now lah,
But i'm just thinking. Hehe.

Well i guess i need a break,
A serious break.
Maybe i'm not happie and satisfied becos i can't shop today when i'm already at Sunway, =.="
NVM, I promise myself, I'll get new clothes this thursday =D
And wear the Vest that i LONG BOUGHT but never touched it b4,
Hope it doesn't look ugly, LOL.
I know lah, Vest is like so last year, but who cares ? LoL.
Anywhoss,
Just hope things go fine and peaceful for everyone ! =D
And hope my new home will be great ! Haha ;D
When i shift there.
I'll vist Carolyn's house whenever i want,
Muahahaha,
Can peep her in the shower also, LOL.

Anyways,
About the whole audition thing.
I just wanna say,
That i'm happy with the results i got now,
Even if i can't make it through next round (Still don't know)
I'm still very happy and proud of myself cos this is my first time joining contests organised outside of the school, LoL, haha.
So i won't hope for much,
But i'll still try my best and work hard lah =]
Sooo,
Let's hope for the best for this saturday 8-)
Nightzz everyone =D !

No comments: