Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Slap me

Can someone slap me please ?
You have no idea what i just did,
I'm full with questions now =.="

Anyways,
I'll update about TODAY first =.="
Went school and after the bloody frickin perhimpunan,
That Puan Norliza wanna see us again,
I know sure she wanna check again and i obviously know i'm in deep shit -.-"
So anyways,
She catched my hair,
And guess wad ?
SHE GAVE ME A FRICKIN AMARAN SATU.
WTF?!?!

I mean,
It's not like i duwan cut lah,
But the last time she check is like 1 month ago,
1 month ago check then i cut lor,
Then now also long edi lah,
Still catch catch catch,
My hair grow very fast owhkayy,
If everytime also wanna catch me lidat then i think i can get an AMARAN every month.
Whatever lah,
bugger.

ANYWAYSS,
back to the topic =.="
I went Mid Valley just now.
Since Mommy is not here,
I bring Daddy to buy groceries instead =D
So anyways,
I cut my hair also since i'm already there,
And then,
I went to this Chinese Pharmacy Shop beside the Midvalley Carrefour near Mc Donald =.="
Cos i was already planning to buy some slimming drink or medicine, (okayyyy maybe not medicine)
Then,
I bought this PuriTea,
It helps and prevents constipation and also have slimming effects,
So i bought lah =D
The promoter say got promotion,
Buy 3 free 1.
Each pack is 29.90 so Buy 3 free 1 = 89.80.
So i bought it,
LOL.
Anyways,
The point is,
I'm sure i said i wanna go for F.T Island's Concert rite ?
And yeah,
Now I've USED THE MONEY FOR THE CONCERT,
Like WTF MAN.
I have NO IDEA what to do now =.="
Can someone just slap me please?
Ugh.
Pathetic meeeee.
Grrrzzz ='(

No comments: