Thursday, March 6, 2008

(Don't know what mood now)

Okayy, i don't know what mood should i post in now,
I was actually quite happy,
But now, no.
I'm fucking pissed.
DON'T ASK WHY.
UGHHH.

Anyways,
I'm STILL gonna blog bout today.
pfft.

Okayy sooo...
DAMN I CAN'T BLOG.

LOOK,
Mr Weng Lord :
I'm just trying to clear things out between Daphne & Fung Soon, why do you love making ppl hate me so much ? And please don't leave comments in my cbox anymore, it's annoying and ruining my blog, that's ONE of the reasons i fricking blogged last time. It's because if i have a cbox, you'll come and pollute it. If i don't it's not fun anymore cos people can't leave messages. And if u still kacau me i will stop the whole cbox thing and also THIS BLOG. I just wanna have my own free space to express my feelings, I don't have to worry about every little thing i said. That's just wrong. So please, kindly fuck off. You can stick on to your own life instead of invading someone else's. Oh, and before calling someone a fag/bitch/fucker/sucker/gay/aunty/lame/horrible/terrible/whatever, you should think of YOURSELF.
Why everyone hates you ? THINK.
Why people reject you so much ? THINK.
If you can't seem to seriously find out, go ask the people around us, I'm sure they'll know.
And stop scolding such vulgars like a person with no education. You're disgracing your parents because you're showing people that your parents never taught you well and now you're an ass hole who scolds and dislike everything in the world. EXCEPT for your lovely Robotic Toysss.
Scold me and spread bad rumours about me as much as you want. I don't even care now, I just want a space for me to write about my life, even if it's bad or great.

Whatever lah.
I also dunno what to say to you edi,
I also don't want to scold you until like that,
I don't wanna scold you until you don't have any reputation anymore, but plss, change your personality abit.
Pleasee ?

I know you're gonna hate me, but i don't care, hate all you want.
I won't be EMO for the whole day just because of you,
And even if i get scoldings from other ppl because of you, I don't care also.
ARGHHH,
Whatever lah.

No comments: