Sunday, March 16, 2008

Longg Postt ?

Hi everyone,
I'm gonna update bout 4 whole dayss LoL,
okayyy sooo..

MARCH 12 WEDNESDAY

Went car4 with Kei Yan & Sze Hui to sing k,
LOL, i recorded lots of videos of them singing xD
I'm gonna post it soon so be patient everyone xDD!!!
We also bought present for Kha Mun and also Ken Meng.
Ken Meng's one rock lah,
I choose wan xD
So proud of myself LOL!!
Anyways,
Anyone who wanna know can just ask me xP!!

MARCH 13 THURSDAY

The long-waited Sunway trip with Lee Chin !! LOL,
Well i thought we were suppose to skate but seems that everyone wanted to watch movie.
So watch lor.
Watched Spiderwick,
I wasn't having high hopes for it cos i dunno what show is it, i thought it was gonna be some boring show.
But i was WRONG.
It was quite nice, LoL.
Anywayss,
In the cinema,
I was lying and facing Huey Shuen,
Then my hand was like around the chair,
Then i touched it and suddenly,
Huey Shuen looked at me and said "Be careful where you're touching"
LOL,
I realized i was touching her butt !!!
Like OmGoshh i thought it was the chair, but it was softer lah xD
Anywayss,
I told her after the movie and we both laughed so yeah, nothin much xD
LoL,
Lee Chin's bf is damn nice lah, kept on belanja us stuff, like the foods and the movie ticket,
No wonder they're so sweet together =D
Anyways that's almost all,
OH WAIT,
Everyone remember i said that i wanna buy lala shirts in Sunway ??
Yeah yeah, there was alot, but guess what ?
I CAN'T FIT IN T.T
LIKE WTF LAH, DON'T HAVE MY SIZE T.T
I SERIOUSLY HAVE TO GO ON A FRICKIN DIET.
GRRRR

MARCH 14 FRIDAY

Well, i'm not goin out with Wai Ting they all cos there's always sumthin bad that will happen and it's always not happie when we all gather together, so i got smart and went out with Fui Jinn again xD AND Sze Hui & Kei Yan agaiin xDDD
Anywayss,
We went ice skating,
Wahahaha,
I didn't know i know how to skate, LOL.
I mean not like those pros that go damn fast and smooth lah,
I can skate slowly and balance only =_=
Well it's still good lah cos i havent been skating for like, 2 YEARS EDI,
Somemore this is like my, 2nd time. LOL.

Anyways,
At first,
Vivian said that WE're gonna skate until 2 sumthin/3 sumthin.
Obviously i got crazy and said "I'M NOT GONNA SKATE FOR 4 MORE HOURS COS MY LEG IS ALREADY LIKE, BELEEEDING."
So after 1 and half hour of struggling,
Finally we get to go have lunch,
LOL,
I was so excited,
So i pulled Kei Yan out of the ice ring and skated in HIGH SPEED (not that fast =_=)
I was soooo frickin excited cos the door out of the ice rink is just like, 2 meters away,
AND THEN,
YES,
I fell =.="
NOno,
WE FELL.
LOL.
Kei Yan fell on her butt and i fell on my knee,
So yeah LOL.
After all the craps she said,
FINALLY,
WE CAN HAVE LUNCH !!
Which is at my favourite place,
Bbq Plaza xD
The food was extremely good lah,
Stupid Kei Yan didn't know hot to enjoy it,
Cos SHE DOESNT EAT MEAT.
Weirdo =.="
Anyways,
We were seperated to 2 groups,
Watch movie and shopping,
I didnt want to watch cos i already watched it lah,
The Spiderwick thingy again =.="
I dunno the full name of the movie =_=
So we went shopping,
YES,
Hunting for my stripe clothess agaiin.
2nd attempt,
FAILED EVEN WORST.
NOT EVEN ONE SHOP HAVE MY SIZE T.T
And WHY AM I EVEN SAYING IT HERE,
IT'S SO FRICKIN EMBARASSING LAH T.T
Haiz.. FORGET IT.
I don't wanna talk about it anymore =.="

MARCH 15 SATURDAY

Yes, the audition day.
I woke up at 7,
Watched youtube instead of opening my voice, LOL.
Then i went there about 9,
Was really worried becos i haven't open my voice,
Then when i went up,
I was relieved but not happie at the same time =.="
It's still long wayy to my turn but it's really LONG.
I'm number 77,
I've waited from like,
10 till 5.
7 FRICKING LONG HOURS.
So next time audition,
Don't need waste your time open your voice at home,
You can just open your voice when you reached there =.="
Anyways,
I changed song last minute again, LOL.
I know, what's with me rite ? Can't even make up my mind =_=
Anyways skip all the stupid talks,
After i sang,
The judges remembered me.
First, they asked me sumthin weird.
"Do you think you can win this competition ?"
I said no..
Well cos that's what i think,
There's tons of more ppl out there who can sing, dance and also write songs.
So i know it's not easy, cos i only have the voice.
Then the judges said,


"Having a great voice is not enough, you have to try to write songs also. You'll be brought down by other people if you don't know this, even if you don't know, you have to try it also, must at least have an experience. That's why learning instruments has it's benefit also. Think about it."


So... Yeah,
I'm gonna try to write songs,
At least have to experience it also,
So if i can get into the next round,
I'm gonna sing the song i wrote,
So i'm gonna work on it as soon as possible.
Hope it doesn't affect my studies =.="

The judges told me so much,
He just call other contestants to go out after they sing,
But they call me to try composing songs instead o.O
But anyways i'll try also lah,
Hope it doesn't suck.
I already have the feeling and what to write edi.
Soo... Wish me luck =]
I really should be trying to write some songs instead of wasting my time blogging here, LoL,
Bye =D

No comments: