Friday, March 21, 2008

Gave Up, Emo, Touched.

Hey everyone,
About the post last night about the whole training session thing.
Yeah,
I gave up.
Cos i think it's not what i wanted..
Yeah i love to sing,
And wants to be a singer also.
But...
I just wanna sing and share my voice with everyone.
I don't wanna be the one who write songs and everything.
Cos that's gonna be like all my own stories.
I wanna hear stories from all over the world.
From different ppl,
Sharing their story and coming from all kind of different ppl.
Yeah,
I know what i want now =]
So yeah,
I chose to gave up =D
And thx for supporting me and all everyone,
And especially to Lee Chin,
Who even wanted to borrow me the money to attend the training session =_="
But thx lah,
I love ya'll =D
After this competition,
I feel like,
My value increased =]
Everyone doesn't look down on me anymore,
Haha,
Good thing also lah,
This is my first competition leh,
Get results like this also not bad edi =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a fought with the Dancing Teacher in our school today.
Sorry =(
I don't mean to argue with you until it became such a big issue.
I just can't resisit and i see you're really pissed too.
But sorry,
I admit i'm really wrong but i'm actually just asking,
Not challenging you or whatever,
Sorry =(
Anyways i hope there isn't anymore misunderstandings between us,
No hard feelings alrite ? =)

Anyways,
When i called my dad to pick me up from school today,
My dad told me,
Our maid told him that someone kacau-ed her and all =.="
But he say he's not that sure cos he don't understand what she said.
I was like so frickin shocked and go back immediately to see what happen.
I scared the someone will go in my house and do somethin to her =.="
So yeah,
When i went back home.
I went straight to my maid and asked her what happened,
And she was like, sad and emo.
And like damn shy to tell.
So she bring me to the kitchen and started telling.
But the story is NOTHING like what my father said =.="
She said,
She wanted to apologize to my father cos she lied,
And she feel really guilty.
She say even if wanna kena tangkap oleh polis also don't mind, LOL =_=.
She said that she lied to my father that she called/phoned her fren/family.
But actually she didn't,
She just hold the phone and pretend she was talking to someone,
But actually she's not,
She say she just wanna say out what's in her heart,
Cos there's lots of things that she's goin through and she's really emo and really need to talk to someone.
So she just wanted just say it out loud.
So yeah she's just pretending to talk on the phone with someone but actually she's not.
Cos she's damn pityful also lah,
Came here all the way from Indonesia,
And doesn't even have anyone to talk to when she's goin through problems.
So yeah,
LoL,
And she feel really guilty.
She say she wanna apologize to my father and offered to wash his leg.
I was like,
No need lah aiyo,
We don't mind owhkayy,
And my father said,
"Crazy ah ? Like that also need apologize !!"
And my father went down and told her,
If she is goin through any problems and really sad,
She can always talk to ppl in the house,
Like meee.
And say that she doesn't need to keep it in her heart and all,
LoL.
So yeah,
haha.

At first i thought she said she lied to my dad that she didn't use our house phone but she secretly use,
LOL.
But then she said she lied to my dad that she used the phone but actually she didn't.
She it wasn't really a crime rite =.="
It's owhkayy lah if you didn't use,
Which is even better LOL.
Anyways she's so loyal to us it's really good,
I was touched,
Cos she's willing to admit whatever mistakes she did.
She's one of the great malays i meet in my life,
Haha =D
Anyways,
I love you lah =)
Don't ever feel guilty again,
You're not doing anythin wrong =]
Love you,
Darling maid =D

No comments: