Tuesday, March 18, 2008

To Miss May yen's good friend, Jeraldine

Hello miss,
Just here to tell you that's what i think,
I was just telling May Yen what's my opinion,
I didn't go like, "Aiyer that Jeraldine ah, damn despo weyh, so damn cheap."
I was just saying what i think,
I didn't actually COMMENTED on it,
I was just expressing what i think,
If you don't accept it then it's your problem lah,
Your freedom what,
But this is my freedom also,
I have the right to have my own opinion.

Oh, to that SpellMan.Im sure you will drop by my blog.I couldnt say much in her tagboard. So here you go.Fuck you, whore.Its MY own problem, isnt it?I dont need your fucking comments to my life.& I guess you wont be happy if someone comment that to yr life.So yea, think for others before shooting yr fucking mouth.Now, not happy? Tag me and say all you want.Im all ears. Fuck these people who shoot their mouth w/o thinking.Damn you. _l_

I'll answer your question one by one =)
Sorry to tell you,
But you don't have a cock,
So you can't fuck me =]
And just to tell you,
Whore is use to call cheap girls,
It can't be used at boys,
Learn some english plss ?
Yeah i know it's your problem,
And i know you don't need me "fucking" comments in your life,
Well as i said,
It's just my opinion,
So yeah =]
Yeah i know,
I won't be happy if someone commented in my life too,
But if it's your opinion towards what i do,
I don't mind,
It's totally different with commenting.
If you comment of course i'm angry lah,
But if it's just your opinion,
You have the right to think anythin =D
And sorry,
I don't really get the "shoot your fucking mouth".
Seriously,
I don't know how to "shoot" my fucking mouth,
And also don't know what is it =.="
LoL,

Thx but no thx,
I won't waste my time by goin to your blog and explain anythin or start a fight with you,
Explain more = Getting worst,
So yeah =]
Ok,
You can FUCK all the ppl who "shoot" their mouth b4 thinking all you want,
IF,
You have a cock that is =]
Damn all you want,
If that makes you happier,
Go ahead =D

Soo i handled this more "gentlemen" and peacefully,
Scold all you want if it pleases you,
I'm honoured =)

No comments: