Thursday, March 20, 2008

-emo-

Hey everyone,
I just received a phone call from the Music Company.
They say i'm one of the 144 contestants that the judges chose over 1200++ contestants.
But I can't enter the Artist-Singer Training Class,
Only 90+ ppl manage to enter.
So the judges putted me into another training class.
Which is called Final Training Class.
It's for those people who doesn't have any other talents other than singing.
For example, Doesn't know instruments, yada yada.
Soo yeah,
I got in,
But another Training Session.

The fee is 1500 i think ?
And it's either every wednesday/friday 7.30 to 10.
I have to attend it continuosly for 10 weeks which is also 48 hours.
Soo yeah,
I dunno lah,
They say got Dance Lesson, Guitar Lesson blah blah.
Anyways,
I wanna join lah of course,
Cos i wanna improve.
But obviously i don't have money ?
And i don't think my father allow..
And i have to pay the money by next wednesday.
I seriously don't know how to get so much money in such a short time.
Anyways i still dunno whether i wanna join or not lah,
Cos i'm the leftout ones which are not good enough.
Cos i only have the voice but not any other talent.
I can't play any instruments,
Haiz..
I kinda regret now lah,
I learn Piano last time,
Then halfway duwan edi,
Cos i think it's a waste of time and lazy.
Now only i know how important is it.
Haiz...
If you don't know how to play any instruments,
Means you don't know how to see those music notes also.
Then when ppl write song for you how are you gonna sing it =.="
So yeah i think it's the main thing that they put me in this Training Session lor...
Whatever lah,
I really dunno what to do now,
Haiz...

No comments: