Tuesday, March 25, 2008

=]]]

Hey everyone !!
Haha,
This is just gonna be a short post =D
Anyways,
Carolyn put powder to school today xD
And Jia Meng was like,
"Carolyn, you know ah, you put your powder until your whole face white then the chin there BLACK."
LOL!!!
I was laughin throughout the whole perhimpunan =_=
It wasn't much of a day,
Kinda boringg =(
Started to NOT listen during Add Maths,
Sighz must change must change.

Actually i'm not in the mood lah due to me & that Singapore girl's issue,
But don't care lah,
We don't know each other also =.="

ANYWAYSSS,
I'm looking for ppl to go shop xD
Who wanna go ?
BOOO to May Yen, always can't follow her cos she's with her BABY =(
I want donuts x(
I need it baaaa-aaadly.
Booo,
I don't seeem to be losing weight,
In fact i'm actually GAINING weight.
Sighz =(
Anyways wish me luck in losing weight once again = =

No comments: