Saturday, March 29, 2008

Announcement xD

I hereby announced that May Yen is now officially JOEY.
xD

I know,
Every1 call her Joey and no1 called her May Yen from the start.
But May Yen sounds nicer and close lah =D
Anyways,
I'll just be a good boy and listen to what May Yen said =P
Oops,
It's JOEY =D

Anyways,
Joey oh Joey,
You're so right about the whole pretty thing.
Pretty-ness comes from the heart =D
Wahaha, finally you said something so true and right xP!!

Anyways,
I wanted to update about this whole week.
But it's gonna be really long.
And i doubt any of you wanna know about it as well.
All i wanna say is.
I SUCK.

I don't know why i'm losing confidence nowadays.
I actually think I'm FUGLY.
And i actually think my singing sucks.
Sighz,
Whatever,
Maybe it IS the truth.
If it is i also can't deny it lah.
Sighz...

So now,
Spellman = FUGLY ?
Yeah,
I guess you all can call me this now.
Yes i'm the FUGLY freak in school in the Blue Long Sleeve Shirt which look damn frickin fat and ugly and big size.
So not cool.
And i don't wanna look like that Form 6 guy,
He's fugly also but worst than me lah.
I don't wanna be fat and FUGLY anymore T.T

PLEASSSEEEE GOD,
Give me sumthin better plss ='(
Give me back my confidence during Form 2.
I wonder how did i get so many fans during Form 2 and now i'm just an ordinary guy.
Ish,
Whatever.

No comments: