Monday, June 30, 2008

=[[.

Hmm.
I've just heard of some bad news today.
Well it's not about me.
It's about my eldest brother =[
As usual,
I TERlistened when i was playing the comp upstairs and my mom and cousin was talking about it.
I was...
Shocked.
Mom asked me if something happened to them a few days ago,
And i didn't noticed and answered her,
"No lah i don't think so, that day baru she came over to our house."
Even so,
I started to suspect that there's somethin going on..
And i have a kinda bad feeling about it =/

So yeah,
Finally i've heard the whole story.
I don't know the COMPLETE story lah,
I just know what happened to them.
The details and all,
I don't know =/
I kinda feel bad and sorry for them.
No wonder this few days brother not in the mood.
Now i knoww why..
Sighz...
Kesian him lah..
He's really a great bf..
Well he treats her really really great.
Haha..

Hmm,
I just saw brotherr's phone.
His wallpaper is still her.
=(
I know he still loves her alot though.
I dunno lah,
No matter what he decides in the future,
I just hope everything goes well for him..

Personally,
I didn't expect this to happen.
I thought they're love will last forever.
But it seems...
Nothing is forever.
Everything will end one day.
Just that if it's sooner or later.
Sighz..
I'm getting emo.
Even though it's not some tragedy that happened to mee.
Well,
I hope brotherrr would be happy.
I hope he make the right decision for him and he'll be happy with it.. =]

Good luck,
Keii Korr (Yew Kee),
Love you always.. =]

No comments: