Monday, June 9, 2008

An Expected Confront.

He confronted me the other day.
I expected it.
He told me his problems,
And i can't do anything.
All i can do is to give him the supports he need.

And then there was her.
She wasn't in a good mood.
I never mention this whole thing in front of her cos i felt that,
I'm not in the right position to tell her.
Apparently,
It's their issue.
I seriously don't have the right to butt into it.

And well,
I knew it was gonna happen.
That was what i was trying to say from the beginning to him.
But well,
I guess he should experience it himself to understand.

And now,
He sensed it.
She sensed it too.
They both know that it's not going to be the same anymore.
Both of them are in pain.
And something's gonna happen i guess..

But well,
No matter what.
I'm still here whenever the both of you need me =]
And i really hope things really DO work out.
Cos i don't wanna lose 2 best friends... =[

That's what happens when 2 of your best friends date.
It certainly feels weird and awkward.
Like usually,
I'm the one they turn to or whatever.
But suddenly,
There's a person there who knows more than i do and the distance between us is really far apart..
Oh well,
I just hope everything's gonna be okayy...
=]

No comments: