Monday, June 2, 2008

Noooo =( But Weeeee =D

Hello everyone,
I'm gonna update bout the few days that passed =]
Anyways,
2 days ago was the first day i wore my Contact Lense.
And when i wore it,
I took it off after 3 MINUTES.
I dunno why i can't take it and it felt so uncomfortable.
And also my eyesight got abit blurr =(!!
So i got scared and i took it off.
I know it's dumb,
LOL.
So anyways,
I went Sunway on that afternoon.
Blah blah.
Nothing special.
So me & my parents wanted to go back.
Ok so half way goin back to the car park.
I saw someone that i haven't seen in ages.
I saw her and thoughts ran through my head LOL,

1st reaction = Why this gurl so familiar wan ah ??

2nd reaction = Isn't that Joleen ?!?!?!

3rd reaction = *smile and waved at her*

And guess what was HER REACTION ?

1st reaction = Made a weird face

2nd reaction = Got scared and said "Spellman!!" *AS IF SHE SAW A GHOST, SERIOUSLY*

So of course i went away,
Dunno why see me like saw ghost lidat =.="
Pffft.

Anyways,
First day with contact lense was BAAAD T.T

Okayy,
So the 2nd day.
I plan to wear it to Dance Class.
So i went to bath at 10.15.
I finished bathing at 10.30.
AND I FINISHED WEARING THE CONTACT LENSE AT 11.10.
SO ANYWAYS,
I went for Dance Class after that.
Oh and i was kinda sick on that day,
Plus the contact lense is annoying my eye.
SO i don't have the mood for dancing.
And,
When i danced halfway,
I wanted to go out of the class to take it off,
But can't.
So i ran out AFTER i finished the dance.
And i went to took it off.
I know i'm such a loser =_=
Continuosly FAILED TWICE.
So today,
I nvr wear at all =_=

So anyways,
I fell sick =(
Yesterday and today...
I was suppose to go Sing K with Vivian & Kei Yan today,
But i'm sick so can't lor...
Anywayss,
I'm suppose to go for Dance Practice tomorrow.
But i'm not sure if i can cos i'm still sick =(
What if i faint halfway... = =
Anyways,
I'm goin Sing K with WaiTing & Shu Yee this wednesday !!
Like FINALLY.
It's been years since i went to Sing K with Shu Yee.
So I'm really excited =D
Okayy,
So if i have the chance,
I'll record againn and share it xDD!!
SOO WISH ME LUCKK LOLL.
Buh Byezz =D

No comments: