Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What a day =/

Hello everyone.
I just came back from Times Square with friends.
It was fun lah..
But..
When i came back home,
I got emo again.
Family problemss.
It kept happening.
I wonder when will it just stop.
Cos it certainly doesn't feel good..
I really need someone to talk to =(
But my phone no credit.
Plus i don't have time to go online.
After this post i have to go off immediately cos i have dinner.
Sighz....
Erhm,
I just hope i have someone to talk to.
Cos my mood is unstable now.
I tried to relax myself by playing PSP just now.
But it doesn't help.
=(

I just read Tee Yen's post.
She mentioned sumthin..
"When a person is in his hardest & sad-est time, tears won't drop out from your eyes."
I guess it IS true.
I want to cry.
I think it'll make me feel better.
But i can't...
I guess..
I just don't know what to do.
I'm tired of this..
I'm tired of facing the same problem over and over again.
I want it to be over..
Please.. =(

*Time is like a marry-go-round,
And the cup of milk on my desk is already cold.
The things that happened in the past,
Those are just memories.
The sweetest promises are just temporary.
That is because we're still young.
And that..
Is already a start of a mistake...*

No comments: