Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Maid =]

Hey everyone.
So yeah,
My new maid came today.
Her name is Surini but she call us to call her Rin.
But mom insist to call her Su =.="
So anyways,
When i was told that our maid is gonna arrive today.
I wasn't that happy.
Cos...
I don't really like people to serve as a slave.
It's kind of mean.
Anyways,
She reached just now,
And she had a really kind face.
Haha.
Anyways,
The Agency Guy told us to check her bag.
Me & Mommy don't think there's a need for it.
But the frickin Agency Guy insisted.
It just feels so wrong =(
Anyways,
She's a really nice gurl =D
She's 27 this year.
I can see that she's a really polite gurl =]
So anyways,
She's downstairs now,
I think already starting to do her job.
So let's hope everything goes smoothly ? =)...

Anyways,
I'm goin Sing K tomorrow and i'm reallyyy excited !!! =D
Cos it's been like years since i've Sing K with Shu Yee,
Sooo i'm prettyy excited...
Oh,
And i tried to wear my contact lense again,
IT WAS SO MUCH BETTERRR !!!
But still same problem lah,
Left eye doesn't feel comfortable..
But i took only 3 minutes or less to wear it so it's a big improvement i guess =D
So i'll try to wear it to Times Square tomorrow.. xD
I'm bringing the eye drops, the solution and also the case along in case i can't stand it anymore =__=
LOL.
Okieee so wish me luck in goin to Sing K tomorrow =D
I'm gonna try the performance song and sing it to WaiTing they all to see if it's okayy..
Oh and also choose the song for my Chinese Singing Competition =D
Byeeee all =]

No comments: