Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hmmm.

This few days.
I've been talking to everyone alot.
I mean,
Including talking to ppl that i'm not so close with.
And they said funny things to me.
LOL.
Like Soo Yok Man.
I saw him seeing a guy this few days after school until really late.
I passed by the school after tuition and it's already 5 by that time.
And i ALWAYS saw him meeting some guy wearing uniform.
So i asked about that guy and also if they were dating LOL.
So he started telling me bout this guy.
And i asked him if that guy was hot (I KNOW IT SOUNDS WEIRD =_+)
And he said yeah kinda,
So i asked if he was hotter than me LOLL.
And he said it's different cos,
That guy is HANDSOME and i am PRETTY.
Like wth =.="
Then he explained and meant pretty as in,
A really nice face,
Not gay-ish look or anythin = =
So yeahh it sound weird but i was owhkayy with it =__=
*don't shoot me saying that i look gay after this especially Mr Lum Jia Meng*

And then Shu Yee.
Well we went to Sing K during the holidays.
And usually when i Sing K,
I don't really sing guy songs cos singing gurl songs is more fun and it's not a competition,
We're just having fun so it's okayy if it sounds horrible.
LOL.
And i sang lots of Zhang Hui Mei's songs that day,
And she said i sang Ru Guo Ni Ye Ting Shuo really nice =.="
I didn't believe it and she kept pursuading me to sing it during the competition,
But i won't xD
So everytime she sees me now,
She'll say "SPELLMAN, YOU SING RU GUO NI YE TING SHUO AH ??"
Like REALLY LOUDLY so everyone can hear and made me feel damn malu =.="
But anyways,
I'm a Zhang Hui Mei expert and she plans to sing a Zhang Hui Mei song so she came to me the other day xD
She told me to teach her,
LOL.
I might not sound good in Zhang Hui Mei songs but i know the way to sing her songs greatly so maybe i can help her =D

And then there was Chee Kuan.
After recess,
I saw her gossipping with Koen about someone xD
So i joined to know more about the story xD!!
And then i pretend to be damn 8 and then told Kah Yan & WaiTing's gang but i didn't lah.
Then she thought i really told them everything =.="
But i don't even know the story so basicly i can't tell anythin.
And she frickin ACCUSED me!
So i was angry and sad =[!!
And i told her to tell me the whole story at last so yayy xDD!!

I know i'm damn busybody,
LoL.

Not very happy with Kei Yan this week =[
Cos she don't choi me..
Even Ah Fong also choi me but she didn't T.T
Haiz...
Lost another friend...
=XXX xD

No comments: