Saturday, June 14, 2008

Weekend =D

Finally the first week of school after mid-term holidays are over.
Thank godd.
I'm seriously lacking of sleep.
And the week of schooling after hols is suffering =_=
Don't feel like studying at all..

Anyways,
It's Fathers Day tomorrow !!
And we'll be having dinner at Jogoya =D
I don't wanna brag too much about it later you all say i show off = =
Anyways,
I haven't been blogging for the past few days because there's nothing much to blog.
LoL.

My left eye got red again,
I'm scared noww =(
I hope i won't go blind and it's gonna be okayy..
I hate having long eyelashes =(
Cos my eyes get sensitive easily.
So yeah.. =[

Anyways,
Most prolly i'll be taking some pictures for tomorrow night =D
But can't update right after that cos it'll be already late at night and i have school the next day,
So maybe i'll update on the next day or maybe i won't update due to lazyness = =
Anyways,
I'm just glad that i finally get 2 days break from school after 5 days of torturing =.="
Hope time will flow slowly for now....

Btw,
I MIGHT be goin for the Famine 30 Camp..
MIGHT... xP!!!

No comments: