Monday, June 9, 2008

School Reopens ? =]...

Hey everyone.
We're back to school again.
Haha,
I spend the last 2 weeks lamely.
And obviously i don't wanna go back to school =(

ANYWAYSS,
School was as usual today.
I actually wanted to give up.
So i talked to Trisha.
And she said she have to discuss with Suet Ling and i said if i really have to then it's okayy i'll still sing.
So yeah Trisha came back and told me Suet Ling say it's a MUST.
And that the I.U will also be postponed because it's too rush and lack of preparations.
So yeahh,
More time to deal with the song =]
But also,
Most probably the I.U is gonna be 1 week after the chinese singing competition which is not good.
And then 1 week right after that is the finals of the singing competition AND ALSO,
The frickin Latin Dance Competition which clashes on the same day.
I've thought of giving up the Latin Dance competition as well but that way,
I'm really irresponsible cos i promised Rachel to partner her and i can't just throw her away like that.
Soo yeahh,
Pitty mee =(
But well,
It's also good lah.
Cos i'm trying to search for the lost of my passion towards dancing.
Maybe it's because i lost my confidence.
So i don't like it anymore.. =(
But for now my passion for singing is really hugeee.
Cos it's my thing.
This is kinda the only thing that i can surpassed everyone.
And with all the compliments and support,
I might just find my confidence in singing,
Who knows ? =]
Anyways,
Hope the time doesn't clashes with all my other activities lah.
And hope everything goes well.
=]

No comments: