Monday, June 9, 2008

Tagged By Ah Fong =D

First Name: Choy
Nickname: Spell ? Spellman ? Wang Zi xDD JK LOL
Name you wish you had: Hmm, Spellman =D
What do people normally mistake your name as: SpellMAN (pronounced the MAN to sumthin like MEANT without the T)
Birthday: 23rd April 1992
Birthplace: Malaysia xD
Time of Birth: LoL, seriously i nvr ask b4, well meybe i did but i'm sure i 4got =.="
Single or taken: Single =]
Zodiac sign : Taurus

-Your Appearance-

How tall are you : 178cm I THINK.
Wish you were taller: No =( I mean, yeah lah but only if i were slimmer..
Eye color: Dark Brownn
Eye color you want: Hmm never really thought of it, anythin goes.
Natural Hair color: Black - Dark Brown (lots of ppl accused me for dying my hair brown last year but seriously i didn't cos my hair is dark brown when i didn't put gel. So yeah when i put gel it'll go wet so eventually it became black =.=" So when i didn't do anythin to it it'll be a little brown-ish)
Current Hair color: Same lah aiyoh =.="
Short or long hair : Short duhh
Ever dyed your hair a bizarre color : Nooooo and don't think i will.
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair: NOOOOO. Ehh wait, do treatment consider ? LOL, that's the most so-called dramatic one for me =_=
Glasses or contacts: Err i just started to wear contacts.
Do you wear make-up: Noooooo i don't see a reason for me to put on make up =.="
Ever had hair extensions: NO
Paint your nails: NO DUHH

-In the opposite gender-

What color eyes: Anythin goess.
What color hair: As long as it's not LALA then it's okayyy = =
Shy or Outgoing: Of course outgoing but at times she have to be shy cos to me, shy is really charming =X
Looks or personality: Personality have to be good but she MUSTT have looks =]
Sexy or Cute: I want my other half to be sexy of course, i don't like ppl acting cute unless she's natural cute.
Serious or Fun: Funn duhh =D
Older or Younger than you: Hmmm... Same age better xD
A turn on: Obviously everything that's good ?
A turn off : Everything that's bad =.="

-This or that-

Flowers or Chocolates : OmG Chocolate DUHH!!!
Rap or Rock: I don't like those frickin heavy metal rock but soft rock i likee =D
Relationship or One night stand: I want long-lasting relationships okayy..
School or Work: How am i suppose to choose =.="
Love or Money: Money comes first, no money then love is hard to work out.
Movies or Music: Musicc =]
Country or City: City
Sunny or Rainy days : Raiinyyy dayss... Suits my emo mood =]
Friends or Family : Family comes wayyy wayyy first.

-Have you ever-

Lied : I'm sure every1 does ?
Stole something: Err, i guess so but i forgot what did i stole =.="
Smoked: NO i FRICKING HATE ppl who smoke..
Hurt someone close to you: Yayaya..
Broke someone's heart: Yup...
Had your heart broken: Of course =.="
Wondered what was wrong with you: Yeahh =(
Wish you were a prince/princess: I'm sure everyone knows da answer to this xD
Liked someone who was taken: Hmm, i don't think so, i forgot lah.
Shaved your head: No WAYYY LOL.
Been in love: Yepp... =]
Used chopsticks: Like duhhhh.
Sang in the mirror to yourself: OFTENN XD

-Favorites-

Flower: Rose =]
Candy: Chocolate consider ?
Song: Emo songs =[
Scent: Hmmm i dunno..
Color: Black...
Movie: Comedy, Romance & Drama =D
Singer: Zhang Hui Mei !! =D
Word: Oh My God!!
Junk food: All Kindss xD
Website: Friendster, Blogg =D
Location: Any fun place where i can spend time with the ppl around me =]
Animal: Hamsters, dogs, bunnies and kittiess !! =D

-Shotgun-

Ever cried over someone: Hmm dunno...
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself: Be smarter =[
Do you think you're attractive - Yes but only average..
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose - I don't see any fairytale that suits me =_=
Do you play any sports - Dance LOL XD!!

-Random Facts-

1. I sleep really early... Like REALL EARLY.
2. I love singing and i'm singing all the time when you see me =D
3. I caree what ppl think about me..
4. I really love to chat.
5. Making friends is fun =D
6. Don't ignore me when you're not in the mood and find me when you're in the mood, I'm not a frickin toy for god's sake.
7. Just because i smile and be nice in front of you, DOESN'T MEAN I LIKE YOUU.
8. I love seeing couples together =D But only those who're matching, I'll keep quiet when i saw those who're not match =/
9. Usually, my friendship with my friends will be weaker when they have a bf/gf.
10. I get jealous easily and want attention badly >"<..

I tag,
Jia Meng,
Carolyn,
Yen Yi !!

No comments: