Friday, June 6, 2008

Ooohh Myyy Goshhh !!

Hello everyone.
Everything was normal yesterday until i saw sumthin at Mid Valley..

So as usual,
I went to Speedy (not sure if the name of the shop is correct) to look for YoGa, Lin You Jia's disc,
Anyways,
I went there and i looked for it.
Suddenly i saw this extrememly nice cover with a cute guy sitting on a chair...



OMG!! YOGAA !!!!
So of course,
I bought it immediately.
But i don't have money becos i went karaoke a day b4 dat =.="
So i asked from Daddy =X
I told him he didn't give me money that day so he have to give now =X
And yay,
He gave 50 bucks and i bought itt xDD!!

Anywaysss,
I was sooo fascinated and excited of course xP
But i didn't have a chance to listen to it until today.
I'm listening to it now =PP!!!

=D
Anyways,
I went to Vocal Class right after Mid Valley.
I was damn happy cos i got praised by the teacher =/
Cos this is my 3rd time attending her class which means it's the 3rd class.
But she said i'm progressing like it's the 10th class,
LOL.
And she said she wanna raise my fees cos i'm progressing very fast,
LOL.
Andd,
I dunno is she trying to make me happy or what.
But she said,
That day the other teacher heard me sing and she was shocked by my performance o.O
I was like,
"Got so kua cheong or not?"
She said i have very good energy,
LOL.
And she said i pick up very fast until she have to give harder exercise = =
Sorry but i'm not bragging bout myself,
I'm just saying what she told me.
And i know some of you sure come and say,
"Aiya, you pay her wad, of course she praise you lahh."

If you wanna think like this then keep it to yourself,
You don't have to tell me or say it out in public.
You don't like then you can just fucking leave and ignore my blog.
Pffttt.
Thank youu so much for looking down on me when i went for the audition last time.
Ugghhh.
One day I'll show you all.
I'm gonna make ALL of you regret what you all said.
So yeah,
Just watch me >=]
[Oh fuck, i haven't even memorise ONE LINE of the song for I.U Day!!! Someone help me plss?]

No comments: