Saturday, June 21, 2008

Deaddd.

Mind the title,
I'm just saying that it's been a dead blog for almost a week >"<
Anyways,
This week was owhkayy,
Not much to update.
Oh yeah,
The registration for the Chinese Singing Competition has started and also ended as well = =
So this week is like,
SINGING TREND.
Everyone's holding the form here and there and you can hear ppl singing everywhere.
LIKE SAKAI.
He joined as well =D
Well we have to give all the participants a bow for having the courage to join.
Being able to stand on the stage already deserve a big clap,
So we shouldn't disencourage others,
Instead we should give them supports =D
I dare not to say i can go into the finals easily this year.
But i have confident =]
To those ppl who looked down on me,
Thank you for dissing me all the time,
And i'm gonna work harder just to show all of you.
If i go into the finals,
I really wanna see what's the reaction of you all =]
I don't wanna state the list of the names but i guess i will after some time.
To THANK you all for looking down on me.
Without you people,
I won't improve and work hard. =]
*obviously saying it with anger*

Anyways,
People were emo yesterday.
Sakai, (cos he was sick) Wai Kwong, Hoong Chee & Kok Keong.
They stayed in class and didn't went for Bio class yesterday.
Only Sakai did.
Anyways,
I stayed back after school for the meeting for the Sivik Project.
I was chose to be the Naib Pengerusi so yeah.
And Jia Meng didn't fucking turn up cos he was BUSY FLIRTING at the bus stop with SOMEONE.
Ughh.
So anyways,
We decided to go FRIM,
Some place at Kepong.
The activities will be Jungle Trekking & Canopy Walk. (Dunno what the hell is that)
And each person have to pay 10 bucks i guess.
And the school will sponsor the bus I GUESS.
And i'm NOT the one who're suppose to do the paper work so YAYY XD!!
Naib Pengerusi is THE BEST.
I was Naib Pengerusi for Bendahara during form 2 and i don't recall doing anything =X
Well i don't know lah,
Cos no one ordered me to do anythin.
But i remember i volunteered to write the report so yeaahhh xD

Anyways,
July is gonna be a busyyyy weeekk.
Every Saturday have to go to school.
1st Saturday of July,
Singing Competition Preliminary Round.
2nd Saturday Of July,
I.U Day,
3rd Saturday of July,
Singing Competition Finals & Latin Dance Competition =(,
4th Saturday Of July,
Photography Competition =.="
And 1ST SATURDAY OF JULY,
SIVIK PROJECT TRIP =.="
Seriously need a break -.-

Oh my god,
I nearly forgot!
Next friday is report card day.
I'm scared =[
I'm not calling my mom to come cos i failed 3 subjects =[
But i'm afraid my class teacher would call my mom and ask !!
So i really have no idea what to do now T.T
And i don't know what excuse should i give to Mommy if i told her Friday i'm not goin to school.
Well maybe i can say it's one of the teacher's retirement ceremony ?
LOL,
Whatever.
But the best is someone's mom can help me take the report card T.T !!

Arghh,
I'm lost noww.
Will update soon if something happened,
Sighz =[

No comments: