Monday, June 23, 2008

Tagged by Ah Fongggg =D

Name any of your 5 friends(or more) and follow what is written below.-
Name of friend- Picture (optional)-
Nicknames (if available)-
3 things you think he/ she likes-
2 things that you think he/she dislikes-
1 thing which is special about him/her-
1 thing that you think is interesting about him/her-
1 thing that you can comment about him/her
After that, tag 8 of your friends which can be either in the list or not.


~Kei Yan~


Nickname: Frog xD!!

3 things I think she likes: Wear skirts and pants that are damn damn damn short. Love getting scold by me xDD!!! Flirt with guys LOL NO LAH joking only =_= Pat about other ppl's business xD!!
2 things I think she dislikes: I nvr heard her say anything she dislike b4 leh =X

1 thing special bout her: Nice to everyone and not afraid to make friends ? =D

1 thing interesting bout her: You won't find another gurl who's willing to fuck ppl with you LOL xDD!!
1 thing I comment bout her: I love you, bestie!!! And wish you find someone you love soon =D






~Sze Hui~


Nickname: Ah Fong, Fish.


3 things I think she likes: Cute and pink stuffs ? (not sure =X) Chatting =D Write stuffs like those emo posts in her blog =_=
2 things I think she dislikes: Ppl treating her bad. Puan Tan LOL!!
1 thing special bout her: Damn frickin OhMyGawd SMART FREAK =.="
1 thing interesting bout her: Damn funny and always smile =D See her also my mood will good xD
1 thing I comment bout her: Give me 1/10 of your SMARTNESS i also enough edi =_=


~Jia Meng~


Nickname: Ah Meng xDD (New name from Sakai xD)


3 things I think he likes: Scolding vulgar. Flirting with girls. His drum =D
2 things I think he dislikes: Lan si ppl. Almost everything else LOL =X
1 thing special bout him: Non-stop vulgar and 100% got VULGAR in his every sentence xD
1 thing interesting bout him: Funny =D
1 thing I comment bout him: Say less vulgar please cos it's damn low xDDD!! =X




~May Yen~


Nickname: Dead Hamster LOL!!!!
3 thing I think she likes: Her rabbits =D Taking pictures =] Wear nice nice clothes =D
2 things I think she dislikes: Ppl treat her badly and only find her when they need her.
1 thing special bout her: Caring ? =]
1 thing interesting bout her: Funny =P
1 thing I comment bout her: Friends forevaaa !!! =D!



~Chee Kuan~


Nickname: Bubble Usagi, Your Best Friend LOL!!
3 thing I think she likes: Think stupid lame stuffs. Her online game =_= Gossipping xD
2 things I think she dislikes: Backstabbing friends. Annoying asses =X
1 thing special bout her: Always there when you need + Won't let you down =D
1 thing interesting bout her: Damn funny in a werid way xD
1 thing I comment bout her: We're buddiesss forever xDD





Tagging list: *you all tagged everyone i no need tag lor ?*
Thanks to some 2 fellas now i no1 to tag edi =.="
SO PLEASE JUST FRICKIN DO TO ALL THE PPL WHO SEE THIS.

No comments: