Thursday, June 12, 2008

*blank*

Hey everyone.
School was okayy for the past few days.
Hmm,
I'll talk bout todayy =]

Woke up realising my eye is goddamn red and BENGKAK.
Every1 thought i cried and i kinda PRETEND in front of Amelia and she believed it.
LOL.
My eye was red cos i rubbed my eye like godknowshow the night before.
Seriously it was FRICKIN red and the jelly thing is every obvious =.="
I feel that i'm gonna be blind soon so suddenly i said,
"gosh, i HAVEEE to sleep now."
So yeah,
But at least it was better on the next morning = =

Anyways,
This past 2 days,
Sakai's reallyyy emo.
Dunno why.
Everyone asked him but he didn't answer.
Even when it's Miss Sim's class also he remained silent.
Hmm i think it has sumthin to do with *thepersonhelikes*.
I don't like her.
Personally,
I think she's frickin cheap.
It seems like she just accept any guys that's hitting on her.
And i heard,
She's dating that form 5 guy.
And if she IS,
She should have just rejected Sakai,
Not toy with his feelings,
Ughhh.

Anyways,
We got almost all of our exam papers.
And i failed 3 FUCKING SUBJECTS.
Surprisingly,
I failed MORAL.
UGHHHH.
So much for cheatinggg =.="

Oh and Puan Zuraini the fucking bitchh.
Actually i got 44 marks for my modern maths.
And she minused 15 MARKS just becos i was NOISY in the class.
Bloody bitch.
If she really DID minused my marks,
I'm gonna call my mom to school and i'm gonna do sumthin to herr.
Pfft.
Dunno which blind desperate guy who wanted to fuck someone so badly go marry her.

Anyways,
I was reallyyyyyy excited for the Photography Competition for tomorrow.
But sadly,
Things happen =(
Well todayy,
When we were having chinese class halfway,
Vivian & Sze Hui came in our class and Vivian told me that the trip tomorrow is cancelled.
I was shocked,
And then she said the meeting is still on,
So yeah,
I was wondering what reallyyy happened.
So right after the bell rang,
We went to the meeting.
And when we reached the computer lab,
I saw Kei Yan at the door sobbing.
So i already know what happened.
And as expected,
The Jabatan doesn't allow us to have club activities on school days.
So we terpaksa to postponed.
And Kei Yan was so sad and pissed i think.
She asked who still want to go if it's postponed.
And surprisingly,
NO ONE RAISE THEIR HAND.
I wanted to raise my hand but i was kind of blur so i didn't.
Then she kinda burst in tears and asked,
"Who wanna go wan ?!?!?!"

So i quickly said,
"Bring here lah (the paper and the pen)."
So then only the ppl started writing back their names =.="
Anyways,
I kinda pitty Kei Yan.
She really planned very hard for this event.
I understand why she cried.
Dear Kei Yan,
Don't be sad okieee ?
It's not cancelled also,
Postponed only mahh,
Means it's still on and your hardwork is not wasted =]

Anyways,
I went for Vocal Class todayy.
The teacher gave me amazing comments.
And i kinda got confused.
Well not to say confused but lost.
I'm lost.
She told me to join competitions like One In A Million = =
But still i don't have that confidence lah.
Well maybe i'm just not used to it.
Cos usually i'm always looked down by others.
And she is the first person who saw my talent...
So i'm really happy and i really hope i can find my way.
Cos i'm really lost noww.
But i'll find my way.. =]

Anyways,
I'm goin Carrefour to Sing K with Li Kuen tomorrow,
Cos the chinese singing competition is coming,
And i have high hopes for it.
I'm gonna fight !!
Main Priority,
BEAT LIOW PEY SHAN and RECEIVE MORE INVITES TO PERFORM DURING SCHOOL EVENTS.
Until this year,
I was still invited to perform for Puan Chen's Retirement.
But surprisingly,
After that,
NO MOREE.
They rather pick Liow Pey Shan & Erica (not so good =X)
So i'm gonna prove myself this time >=(
To ALL of youu who frickin look down on me.
I want you all to kneel and beg me and say that you're fucking wrong =.="

Anyways,
Yesterday's tuition was hilariiouss =D
Damn funny xD
Me, Carolyn & Weng Lord went to May Yen's house to tuition.
At first only me Carol & May Yen were talking.
Weng Lord kept remaining silent.
And then he started talking and the topic suddenly cosists of cum and lots more of his favourite words =.="
And Carolyn wanted to tell teacher about what happened the day b4.
It was damn funny.

Carolyn : Teacher!! You know ah, yesterday rite ? I took my dog for a walk mah, then halfway walking, i saw 3 stray dogs there then i scared they come and bite him mah, so i quickly bring my dog back home. And then ah..

May Yen : AIYA, CAN YOU JUST SKIP TO THE POINT AND SAY THAT THEY HAVE SEX IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE ?

Spellman : LOLL!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!! OMG!!!

Teacher : *looking at Carolyn weirdly cos Carolyn was acting like those pasar aunty*

Carolyn : Yah lah !! They have sex in front of my gate you know !! That 2 dogs having sex!!

Spellman : I thought got 3 dogs ? OmG GANGBANG AH ? LOL!!!

Carolyn : Nono, 2 dogs having sex...

May Yen : And then the other one watching.

Spellman : LOLL!!!

LOL,
And then suddenly Carolyn got serious and started doing her work (finally)
And then me and May Yen & Weng Lord was imitating her,
LOL.

May Yen : *trys to act like Carolyn* 2 + 3 equal to how much ah ?

Spellman : .....

May Yen : 5 !! (asking and answering herself like a crazy fella yepp that's Carolynn xDD)

Spellman & Weng Lord : LOLL.

And then after remaining silent for some time she finally said sumthin and we LAUGHEDD.
But it was not funny at all. =_=

Anyways,
I guess i'll stop here.
Wish me luck on the I.U performance and also the competition kayy... =D

No comments: