Friday, July 4, 2008

The big day.

The big day..
Yeah,
It's tomorrow.

The big day that's gonna raise me up to the top of the pillar.
But there's also chances that're gonna make me remain on the dirt.
Well no matter what,
I only want to prove myself.
Yeahh.

My name is Spellman.
I'm 16 this year.
And i love singing.
I joined the singing competition since i was form 2.
But sadly,
I can't manage to get into the finals.
Some say i suck.
Some say the judges are unfair.
But to me,
I don't care what's ahead of me.
Cos if i do my thing well on stage,
No one can deny me.
I failed trying to accomplish this mission for the past 2 years.
So this year,
I AM going to complete this mission once and for all.
Many people look down on me.
But i don't care,
I will do my best and prove to them =]
Even my very own best friends look down on me.
So i'm really trying hard to impress them.
So tomorrow is my chance,
It's my only chance.
I might have this opprtunity to impress them which doesn't come often.
So,
Here,
I want to thank all the people who looked down on me.
Especially all my best friends.
Yeahh.
ALL my close close friends now.
Classmates and friends from the class beside us.
I will prove to you all,
That i'm not the old Spellman anymore =]
Saying it here is useless,
I'll just let you witness the change tomorrow =)
Good bye,
Once again,
Thank you all for looking down on me =D

No comments: